+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Don't concern yourself with results tomorrow - City will beat Derby on Sunday...

Don't concern yourself with results tomorrow - City will beat Derby on Sunday...

My firm belief based on:

- current form of both teams
    - Derby are faltering whilst City players are not just in form - they're in great form;
    - the belief, evident throughout the team in blue that they're in this together and will find a way to win;
    - they know they're close and that every win from now on makes it more unlikely they'll be caught.

Not saying it will be easy, but I believe they'll win on Sunday.

Re: Don't concern yourself with results tomorrow - City will beat Derby on Sunday...

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post
    My firm belief based on:

- current form of both teams
    - Derby are faltering whilst City players are not just in form - they're in great form;
    - the belief, evident throughout the team in blue that they're in this together and will find a way to win;
    - they know they're close and that every win from now on makes it more unlikely they'll be caught.

Not saying it will be easy, but I believe they'll win on Sunday.
    Think I might notice if QPR do us another favour mind.

Re: Don't concern yourself with results tomorrow - City will beat Derby on Sunday...

Good point and love the positivity.

Although...what am I meant to worry about all day now? You're saying I have to go out and just enjoy my day?

Sounds weird.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Good point and love the positivity.

Although...what am I meant to worry about all day now? You're saying I have to go out and just enjoy my day?

Sounds weird.
    Yes, as someone once said, "I can stand getting beaten, it's the hope that f*cking kills me"

I think that's why I posted a confident piece before going to bed last night, hoping to believe it and get to sleep peacefully.

The weather seems to be a new factor coming into play now - could become a bit of a lottery. Absolutely delighted to see the Fulham result, though; the mindset of the chasers will be turning towards play-off possibilities now instead of seriously pursuing us.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Think I might notice if QPR do us another favour mind.
    As you requested, sir the Championship is good, isn't it?