+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brentford vlog

Brentford vlog

Remember a while ago I posted a link to a vlog of a kid at Shewsbury v Cardiff in a pre season friendly. Well here's something similar from Brentford.

It's a bit long so you can FF some bits but this lad feels the highs and lows and following your football team.

Re: Brentford vlog

It's great to see youngsters like this who are so enthusiastic about their team - well spoken young man too!

There are two things this proves to me - first, moles dont have a very good view of a game, secondly this is concrete evidence that anyone under the age of fourteen shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a smartphone. Plus who on earth watches this type of vlog in the first place ?.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    There are two things this proves to me - first, moles dont have a very good view of a game, secondly this is concrete evidence that anyone under the age of fourteen shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a smartphone. Plus who on earth watches this type of vlog in the first place ?.
    Wouldn't actively seek it out, but as it was posted by Mike and I can't switch off after a long night shift I watched it all. He's obviously biased but it was a good watch in terms of seeing different emotions.
    Plus, as you know, he's a kid so leave it out.

You’re just annoyed because he’s less biased than you :hehe;

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Wouldn't actively seek it out, but as it was posted by Mike and I can't switch off after a long night shift I watched it all. He's obviously biased but it was a good watch in terms of seeing different emotions.
    Exactly, he’s a kid..........Any chance of a City legend gobbing at him 😱😱😱

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Exactly, he’s a kid..........Any chance of a City legend gobbing at him 😱😱😱
    I'd certainly hope not.

I never would have attempted this 20 years ago, kids are more interactive these days.
    I applaud such a young kid posting media like this. Started off well until "the Brentford" in him came out during an emotional game and he was one eyed about the ref who didn't give us a lot either.. butI'm sure if he wants to step it up to analysing a little more post match he could. Good on him.
    Better pre match analysis than I see off adult posters across many boards

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Leave what out ?. Please could you let me know what was in any way derogatory or insulting in my post about the lad in question. My post reflected my dislike of such a low view of the pitch and also the use of technology in this way to put personal opinions in the public domain. Also I was curious as to who this type of thing is aimed at or who watches it normally. Your reply is no doubt based on the fact that you dont like me posting on any matter. Luckily no one has to get your permission before doing so.

I hate technology that puts opinion in the public domain says man posting his opinion on the Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I hate technology that puts opinion in the public domain says man posting his opinion on the Internet.
    I was referring to vlogs. Read my post correctly. Trying to be clever doesnt suit you.

The Boss?

I was referring to vlogs. Read my post correctly. Trying to be clever doesnt suit you.
    I don’t have to try pal