+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FT: Fulham 2 - 2 QPR: Match thread

Re: FT: Fulham 2 - 2 QPR: Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    In fairness Eric has been saying it would be incredible for Fulham to win all their matches.
    Great result. One more game less.
    I thnk I know what you mean

Strange game innit - probably Fulham's easiest fixture on paper for a couple of months and they drop points. Maybe the pressure of feeling they have to win every game is getting to them

Re: Fulham v QPR: Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    though Fulham looked poor in the second half certainty second best , seemed tired , strangely took their two best players off early in the 75th minute, wonder if fatigue is kicking in ,as QPR had the stronger legs in the last quarter ?

Bloody hell a wind tomorrow, and well ,what will the press say then ???
    They’ll say it was Corbyn’s fault

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    In fairness Eric has been saying it would be incredible for Fulham to win all their matches.
    Great result. One more game less.
    The BBC's bald headed football league guy said Fulham are on course to win 75% of their matches in the second half of the season. That's remarkable.

If they do that for the rest of the season, and remain unbeaten, it would be such a phenomenal effort. It would give them 89 points. That means 14 points from 9 games would see us finish above them. 4 wins and 2 draws? Surely we can manage that. I think Fulham are now just about out of the automatic promotion race - that will be a definite if we win tomorrow.

Re: Shitty QPR fans.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    I didn’t hear or see it but I remember a few games of ours in the past where there was chants during silence because of fans in the concourse not knowing there’s a silence underway.

Was it intentional from the fans?
    Yes, pal.

It was 45 seconds in.

I was watching it on telly and didn't know the player they were celebrating, but put the remote down and watched.

I've been involved in conversations around me in the Canton without realising the applause around me has started, then joined in, of course. I'll always contribute in a memorial, regardless of the club and how many pints I've had!

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    They’ll say it was Corbyn’s fault
    I'd hope JC would lose his Londonism and support a real working class team .