+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Swansea 0 Spurs 3

Swansea 0 Spurs 3

Rumours from out west that at 3 down they may even try and put a striker into the opposition's half and have a go.

Re: Swansea 0 Spurs 3

Rows of empty seats on view in their dinky little stadium. I thought their really massive fanbase would have snapped up the heavily discounted tickets on offer to watch attractive Premier League opposition for a place in the semi-finals

FT 0 - 3

Spurs are going to Wembley

What was the crowd attendance? How can they not sell out an fa cup quarter final??

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    FT 0 - 3

Spurs are going to Wembley
    Written in the stars that Spurs should reach semis/final in year they’re playing at Wembley

Spurs Cup Run:

Newport away - need a replay.
    Rochdale away - need a replay.
    Swansea away - walkover.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    What was the crowd attendance? How can they not sell out an fa cup quarter final??
    Read elsewhere 16k.

I'd expect something like 3k Spurs fans there too.

Not good really. Cup Quarter final against a top side with the winners to go to Wembley

Wonder what Andy Powell would have to say about that ?

I think they had 3 shots, Spurs had 25!

And they announced last year's accounts yesterday and it's not looking good down West. What a shame, that's what you get when you have crap owners with no money to invest. Their squad is no better than ours, their owners are worse, and as for their fans......the only positive is that they at least support their local team and don't pretend to be Man U or Liverpool fans...like they do in Newport.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    I think they had 3 shots, Spurs had 25!

And they announced last year's accounts yesterday and it's not looking good down West. What a shame, that's what you get when you have crap owners with no money to invest. Their squad is no better than ours, their owners are worse, and as for their fans......the only positive is that they at least support their local team and don't pretend to be Man U or Liverpool fans...like they do in Newport.
    They have Oprah��

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Spurs Cup Run:

Newport away - need a replay.
    Rochdale away - need a replay.
    Swansea away - walkover.
    Wimbledon at home..destined to have the winner of the Wigan tie