+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 4 wins now enough?

4 wins now enough?

4 wins and a couple of draws would put us on 90 points. Villa and Fulham would need 7 wins from their last 8 to catch us. Both go to Millwall.

Victory tomorrow would put us in an amazing position.

Re: 4 wins now enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    4 wins and a couple of draws would put us on 90 points. Villa and Fulham would need 7 wins from their last 8 to catch us. Both go to Millwall.

Victory tomorrow would put us in an amazing position.
    Win tomorrow and surely we’re there

Just been looking at everyone’s fixtures. I think 87 could be enough. 90 definitely enough.

Draw is a good result tomorrow, a win will really be a kick in the teeth for Fulham and Villa. Especially with no game for 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Just been looking at everyone’s fixtures. I think 87 could be enough. 90 definitely enough.

Draw is a good result tomorrow, a win will really be a kick in the teeth for Fulham and Villa. Especially with no game for 2 weeks.
    I said 6 on Wednesday, and without Kicking a ball I’d say 5 , but possibly less

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

It's starting to look that way. A win, like you say, will be the perfect kick in the knackers. Trying to chase down a 10 point deficit is going to be beyond them. That's basically needing us to lose half our remaining games at the bare minimum.

Let's win tommoow lads I wonder what the weather will do ,it's forecast snow tonight but just flurries around midday tommorow , minus 1 feeling like minus 11 with eastern wind , eeek , bloody Russians .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Let's win tommoow lads I wonder what the weather will do ,it's forecast snow tonight but just flurries around midday tommorow , minus 1 feeling like minus 11 with eastern wind , eeek , bloody Russians .
    https://youtu.be/ErDGpdmBZkY

I'll take a draw right now

I’m sure Warnock will be saying we want six wins to be sure, and take one game at a time!

Sticking to the facts, following yesterday's results, the most Villa and Fulham can get is ninety three points, so if we win six or win five and draw three of our remaining matches, they can't finish in front of us - two points a game will get us promoted and we're averaging 2.05 over the course of the season.