+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Derby At It

Derby At It

Suits them for it to be off, as someone just said on our bus, we’ll pick their staff up, we’re moving ok😡😡

Re: Derby At It

Gutted Steve.

Almost 100 of our 104 travellers made it today and half are now stuck on the road getting back from Ross. Bear in mind where our coaches are coming from too

I'm not really convinvinced everything was done. These days there seems to be an attitude of using snow as an excuse instead of chucking a shovel and some boots in your car and making it happen.

It’s frustrating but it boils down to work ethics of individuals.

I’m snowed in so about to walk 1.5 miles, mostly uphill, to work on my day off, no pay, to catch up on some paperwork.

I have no doubt when I get to work there will people on the shop floor who live nearer to me who have phoned in to say they can’t get in.

It was the police who called it off

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Not according to the police

I have no doubt this was conveniently called off. Massive stitch up. Action should be taken by the authorities

No. They are very apologetic but are placing the blame firmly on Derby County

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny London View Post
    I have no doubt this was conveniently called off. Massive stitch up. Action should be taken by the authorities
    Impossible to prove. Just go there in the rearranged game and stuff them will be the perfect reply.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Impossible to prove. Just go there in the rearranged game and stuff them will be the perfect reply.
    EXACTAMUNDO

Surely there would have been a Cardiff representative present when it was called off, he should have stood for none of it

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny London View Post
    You don’t honestly think anything will be done by the EFL do you? Not a chance in hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    You don’t honestly think anything will be done by the EFL do you? Not a chance in hell.
    No, nothing will be done by the EFL but it certainly a decision that stinks. The megastore is open, the pub at the ground is open, there's no snow on the pitch or surrounding the stadium but the game is called off. This against a side with 10 or 11 first team players injured, their main player suspended and in a terrible run of form. Still, I'm sure that's just a coincidence .... - not a thought for the thousands of travelling fans

There's many a happy Derby fan on their forum who are delighted the game has been postponed

Leicester is only up the road..is that off?

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    Leicester is only up the road..is that off?
    Was a bit rancid the last time I was there.

Warnock on SSN - not happy at all.

Very little snow in evidence.

Obviously couldn't say it straight out, but alluded to their injuries and suspensions, called it a disgrace.
    Fans of both clubs at ground saying it shouldn't have been called off.

Chap called Josh Banks on there seems to think that while the stadium and immediate area was ok the problem was that fans couldn't get there from the surrounding villlages!!!!!!.

Whilst it is unfortunate for those fans I' ve never heard of a game being postponed for that reason before!!

The game was on flipping tele! If they couldn’t get there just go to the pub!!!

Their fans are being pretty genuine about it all. Not many defending what is obviously a crooked decision.

Yes decesion made at home by PC Flaky and Commisioner Drift

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    No. They are very apologetic but are placing the blame firmly on Derby County
    I’m sure sky would have a big say on the matter....

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking.
    No excuses then. Our best 11 v their best 11

How sweet would it be to clinch promotion up there after this farce yoday

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Why ? They would have wanted it played

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Especially as that's where the snow came from....