+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: HOPE SKY PAY FOR THE COACHES for the RETURN GAME, what with their stupid KO times !!

HOPE SKY PAY FOR THE COACHES for the RETURN GAME, what with their stupid KO times !!

As they did with the Brighton game.

If this game, had had, a sensible KO time, no-one would have set off.

Come on SKY, play fair.

Re: HOPE SKY PAY FOR THE COACHES for the RETURN GAME, what with their stupid KO times !!

Glad I stayed in bed, it's lovely and warm. Have to get up for a full cooked breakfast now though

Re: HOPE SKY PAY FOR THE COACHES for the RETURN GAME, what with their stupid KO times !!

Good shout Tony.
    I also reckon with a 3pm ko the game would have gone ahead

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Good shout Tony.
    I also reckon with a 3pm ko the game would have gone ahead
    Everyone get on Sky's twitter & facebook and shame them into it.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Everyone get on Sky's twitter & facebook and shame them into it.
    Looking at the pictures Derby should be the ones paying.

Why KO wasn't delayed is beyond me. Adds to my beliefs it was purposely called off

How the **** is it Sky's fault?

Derby County had 10 fit players training Friday. They called the game off, not the police. BS excuse about "staff" yet their club shop is open.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    How the **** is it Sky's fault?

Derby County had 10 fit players training Friday. They called the game off, not the police. BS excuse about "staff" yet their club shop is open.
    HIGH NOON KO, if this game had a later KO time, no one would have left South Wales.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    HIGH NOON KO, if this game had a later KO time, no one would have left South Wales.
    And when exactly was the game called off? After 8am?

The only people to blame are Derby for deliberately calling the game off which was eminently playable. The time is irrelevant. Sky would want the game on as it's a big game this weekend especially given they don't have FA cup rights.

Derby are the ones solely responsible for this, nobody else.