+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ok which Photo is correct?

Ok which Photo is correct?

The derby one taken where they dumped what little snow needed to be cleared or the one taken early this morning
    ADDD2658-2CA4-4300-88F8-50C17D99745D.jpg

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/43361343_100466498_derby_twitter.jpg

Re: Ok which Photo is correct?

I suspect the second photo was taken from a game a few weeks ago where there was significant snow.

The snow on the second one is clearly on a grass embankment making it look worse than it is. You can see the road behind the trees is completely clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    The snow on the second one is clearly on a grass embankment making it look worse than it is. You can see the road behind the trees is completely clear.
    This.
    A shameless attempt to con us

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    This.
    A shameless attempt to con us
    Shameless, its farcical, it looks like a cunning plan to fool us that came straight from Baldrick

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    No snow on the cars either. I had to clear 4 inches off mine before setting off this morning. That is not "heavy snow" ...just looks like it from the angle the pic is taken. Most if that snow has been dumped there. #fakedit

If only you could see a sign in the background or someth8ng which said next game, and it wasn’t us. Now that would be amusing.
    Still, shocking they have gone for this but I reckon karma will bite Derby on the ass with this. Hopefully they will miss out in the playoffs

This one they've provided shows their players in training for today's game apparently.

DCFC.jpg

Scott Carson's warm up this morning before the announcement!

snow 1.jpg

What are you suggesting , fake news or fake snow.

You can see from this video that their photo was taken even further back to make sure it got some snow into it.