+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Vinny's Lawyers

Vinny's Lawyers

Cmon Vinny get the Lawyers on the EFL and DCFC and demand answers and prove you can't feck with cardiff on or off the field.

Re: Vinny's Lawyers

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Cmon Vinny get the Lawyers on the EFL and DCFC and demand answers and prove you can't feck with cardiff on or off the field.
    Maybe he could have a word with the Middlesborough, Sheffield United, Bristol City, Preston and Millwall owners too and share the costs.

I bet they're almost as dischuffed as we are with the postponement. This was a chance for Cardiff to go 10 clear of 3rd against a demoralised and weakened Derby - but it was also a chance for the other clubs in the play-off mix to gain an advantage against them.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Maybe he could have a word with the Middlesborough, Sheffield United, Bristol City, Preston and Millwall owners too and share the costs.

I bet they're almost as dischuffed as we are with the postponement. This was a chance for Cardiff to go 10 clear of 3rd against a demoralised and weakened Derby - but it was also a chance for the other clubs in the play-off mix to gain an advantage against them.
    Your so correct in what your saying,our position has no relevance to Derby we’re out of sight as far as they’re concerned the real advantage they have gained by this postponement is against the other teams you’ve mentioned

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Way too busy tracking down evidence on those M&M bad boys , and he knows football organisations are way above the law.

I honestly think the club need to move on and put this behind them.

We can go up comfortably without any points from this game, unless we allow this to derail the end of the season. I honestly hope VT and the club don't mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I honestly think the club need to move on and put this behind them.

We can go up comfortably without any points from this game, unless we allow this to derail the end of the season. I honestly hope VT and the club don't mention it.
    Until the next time do you think this would have happened to a Liverpool or Chelsea no because they come out fighting.

Certantily didnt happen 30 miles down the road Leicester v Chelsea, still inloves travelling fans and safety ?