+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ant and Dec

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ant and Dec

Not sure, they are such a British Iconic duo, i think they will dodge this one, In a few weeks Ant will do a few interviews pleading for forgiveness from the British public, he admit he has a drink issue, pop into rehab then keep his head down over the summer then be back for Im a Celeb to start

they have had a great run out of it though, 30 years doing the same sketch

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Not sure, they are such a British Iconic duo, i think they will dodge this one, In a few weeks Ant will do a few interviews pleading for forgiveness from the British public, he admit he has a drink issue, pop into rehab then keep his head down over the summer then be back for Im a Celeb to start

they have had a great run out of it though, 30 years doing the same sketch
    Hes already done that, in the last 12 months, therefore less forgiveness this time I reckon. Dec has always been the more likeable of the two, looks like he will have to go solo.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Hes already done that, in the last 12 months, therefore less forgiveness this time I reckon. Dec has always been the more likeable of the two, looks like he will have to go solo.
    They're probably too established as a double act to go solo. Not got the personality for chat shows - he could do an early evening ITV quiz show on his own I guess.

True

But previous was for pain killer addiction, this one for Alcohol

The public love them both, they will be ok

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    True

But previous was for pain killer addiction, this one for Alcohol

The public love them both, they will be ok
    He went to rehab for drink and drug addiction.

They are too big to fail. Big media teams behind them, a quick apology a joke and the fans will be back onside.

Quote Originally Posted by qccfc View Post
    They are too big to fail. Big media teams behind them, a quick apology a joke and the fans will be back onside.
    Whilst I tend to agree about them being too big, and having the best PR people behind them, im not sure joking your way out of drink driving when a 3 year old is involved will be the advice the PR teams will be giving them.