+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ant and Dec

Ant and Dec

Showbiz career RIP

Re: Ant and Dec

Expect a statement saying how’s he ‘seeking therapy’ and understanding at this time. ’

Not sure, they are such a British Iconic duo, i think they will dodge this one, In a few weeks Ant will do a few interviews pleading for forgiveness from the British public, he admit he has a drink issue, pop into rehab then keep his head down over the summer then be back for Im a Celeb to start

they have had a great run out of it though, 30 years doing the same sketch

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Not sure, they are such a British Iconic duo, i think they will dodge this one, In a few weeks Ant will do a few interviews pleading for forgiveness from the British public, he admit he has a drink issue, pop into rehab then keep his head down over the summer then be back for Im a Celeb to start

they have had a great run out of it though, 30 years doing the same sketch
    Hes already done that, in the last 12 months, therefore less forgiveness this time I reckon. Dec has always been the more likeable of the two, looks like he will have to go solo.

Drink driving with your mum in the car is a bit of a bad one.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Hes already done that, in the last 12 months, therefore less forgiveness this time I reckon. Dec has always been the more likeable of the two, looks like he will have to go solo.
    They're probably too established as a double act to go solo. Not got the personality for chat shows - he could do an early evening ITV quiz show on his own I guess.

True

But previous was for pain killer addiction, this one for Alcohol

The public love them both, they will be ok

They are too big to fail. Big media teams behind them, a quick apology a joke and the fans will be back onside.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    They're probably too established as a double act to go solo. Not got the personality for chat shows - he could do an early evening ITV quiz show on his own I guess.
    He'll be fine as a solo artist.
    You've only got to look at Ernie Wise after Eric Morcambe passed..... oh wait a minute

Quote Originally Posted by qccfc View Post
    They are too big to fail. Big media teams behind them, a quick apology a joke and the fans will be back onside.
    Whilst I tend to agree about them being too big, and having the best PR people behind them, im not sure joking your way out of drink driving when a 3 year old is involved will be the advice the PR teams will be giving them.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    True

But previous was for pain killer addiction, this one for Alcohol

The public love them both, they will be ok
    He went to rehab for drink and drug addiction.

Am I the only person in this country who has never ever seen any of the work they've done ?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Am I the only person in this country who has never ever seen any of the work they've done ?
    Nope, there's likely to be millions like us. The BARB ratings show 6.2 million thickos tuned into their food review show earlier this month - meaning about 60 million of us do not watch it.

IMHO the reaction will largely depend on if he is just over the limit after a late lunch or if he was well over after a long boozy lunch.
    One is careless and silly, the other grossly irresponsible and dangerous.

Would be ironic if they resurface on I'm a celebrity in a few years.

Tbf I actually like that show.

Blog Entries

Showbiz career RIP
    PJ and Drunken.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    PJ and Drunken.
    Genius!

Perhaps he phoned his brief from the copshop last night and said "I'm a Celebrity get me outa here!"

PJ and Drunken.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Would be ironic if they resurface on I'm a celebrity in a few years.

Tbf I actually like that show.
    Thicko!

You mean, you never watched Byker Grove?! Even Father Ted watched Byker Grove.

PJ and Drunken.
    That's a good one. You should send your CV in FAO Dec @ ITV r.e new side kick.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    That's a good one. You should send your CV in FAO Dec @ ITV r.e new side kick.
    I need to finish my CV actually, I saw another one I found amusing.. Ant and Wrecked

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Nope, there's likely to be millions like us. The BARB ratings show 6.2 million thickos tuned into their food review show earlier this month - meaning about 60 million of us do not watch it.
    But there wouldn't be many of that sixty million who have never, ever, seen them performing on television or anywhere else - I can't say I don't watch them because I don't like them, they could be absolutely brilliant for all I know.

Who remembers the shop that George Michael drove into whilst on a cocktail of drugs and drink?
    And the witty graffito added soon thereafter?

pBjBaAJ.jpg

But there wouldn't be many of that sixty million who have never, ever, seen them performing on television or anywhere else - I can't say I don't watch them because I don't like them, they could be absolutely brilliant for all I know.
    True, and now it looks like you will never know what you were missing.