+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Distraction.

Distraction.

The Club mustn't allow the Derby fiasco to affect the football. (they are in such a poor state even before injuries, we should beat them anyway especially considering their very difficult run-in). On the other hand, if concrete proof becomes available Derby should be punished. Everybody knows that their actions are extremely suspicious (and increasingly looking deceitful) but cannot see the EFL acting quickly at this late stage of the season unless concrete proof is there.

Re: Distraction.

I agree. I sympathise with those who travelled but this is snowballing into something ridiculous. We'll beat them anyway. **** em.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I agree. I sympathise with those who travelled but this is snowballing into something ridiculous. We'll beat them anyway. **** em.
    Snowballing? There wasn't any snow!

I agree totally with the sentiment. I’m not entirely sure what we want to happen now other than a choice of replay date.

What is a worry for the EFL is the grounds on which a match can be called off have now been shown to be very thin. I look forward to calling off matches which are not timed well for us because Mrs Jones’s driveway was blocked and she couldn’t make the game

What happens to SKY payments in the event of postponed matches? I'm guessing the re-arranged match will not be broadcast, or will it?

indeed, we definitely need to get our Brecon supporters on board for an excuse to cancel any of our games at the first sprinkling of snow.