+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Please tell me this is a belated April fool, or his agent !!!!!!!! Johnson the midget !!!!

Please tell me this is a belated April fool, or his agent !!!!!!!! Johnson the midget !!!!

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/...ristol-1510639

Talk about, "out of the frying pan, into the fire"

Re: Please tell me this is a belated April fool, or his agent !!!!!!!! Johnson the midget !!!!

WBA are you going to charge Lee Johnson with taking them back to the PL? Not a chance.

Re: Please tell me this is a belated April fool, or his agent !!!!!!!! Johnson the midget !!!!

No idea how he bluffs his way into being linked with these jobs, he's shit!

I think it would be a Fantastic appointment personally ......... always thought he deserved better especially afte "Masterminding" Man Utd's demise in the league cup

Hopefully he's loyal to the club that gave him his big break.

He's got friends in high places and a world class spin doctor?
    The fans have turned on him and he wants out.

He's a Premier League quality manager, he says so himself.

They'd be better off making our Neil an offer he couldn't refuse then Lee could be his assistant and learn how to do it properly.

I bet Jursset is cranking the handle on his Massey Ferguson to taxi him up there himself!

Also seems really unfair on Darren Moore. He's done a cracking job since he took over and comes across like a tidy fella. Why would you want to ditch all the good work he's done for Johnson?

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    Also seems really unfair on Darren Moore. He's done a cracking job since he took over and comes across like a tidy fella. Why would you want to ditch all the good work he's done for Johnson?
    I can understand going for a name of a proven manager, but in this case if they are going for "an up and coming British manager" then I agree they might as well gamble on Moore. Johnson did nothing of note in the league. Giant killings in the cup happen all the time, and are not things to judge a manager on.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I can understand going for a name of a proven manager, but in this case if they are going for "an up and coming British manager" then I agree they might as well gamble on Moore. Johnson did nothing of note in the league. Giant killings in the cup happen all the time, and are not things to judge a manager on.
    Everyone's a GIANT, compared to him

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    THIS