+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Here' s another

Re: Here' s another

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Middlesbrough got punished for something similar
    Boro barely had a team, and attwmptwd to go through proper channel's. This exampke needs to stop being thrown out there as it is COMPLETELY different.

Derby have blatantly cheated but have the excuse of the weather... which will likely hold up given the way the county is with health and safety these days.

I hope people get a refund on expenses I really do, other than that I don't see any other action... even if it does set a "dangerous precedent"

http://miniboro.com/the-three-point-...gibsons-letter

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Boro barely had a team, and attwmptwd to go through proper channel's. This exampke needs to stop being thrown out there as it is COMPLETELY different.

Derby have blatantly cheated but have the excuse of the weather... which will likely hold up given the way the county is with health and safety these days.

I hope people get a refund on expenses I really do, other than that I don't see any other action... even if it does set a "dangerous precedent"

http://miniboro.com/the-three-point-...gibsons-letter
    It's completely different in that Boro were at least honest about what they were doing.

Derby have changed story several times. I don't see any action either, EFL will bottle it but that doesn't mean action shouldn't be taken.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    It's completely different in that Boro were at least honest about what they were doing.

Derby have changed story several times. I don't see any action either, EFL will bottle it but that doesn't mean action shouldn't be taken.
    People are saying it's the same. I'm pointing out it's not.. no surprise I've posted it 3 separate times and you are the only one to respond.. people don't want to acknowledge it as it goes against what they are trying to prove...

Derby have been dishonest.. but they won't be punished because there was snow..

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

People are saying it's the same. I'm pointing out it's not.. no surprise I've posted it 3 separate times and you are the only one to respond.. people don't want to acknowledge it as it goes against what they are trying to prove...

Derby have been dishonest.. but they won't be punished because there was snow..
    Agreed on both counts

The only way the EFL might be pushed into taking some action will be if the other clubs who may have been disadvantaged in their own push for a play off place get together

If it’s just us then we’re fkd. EFL will sweep it away with a promise to consider reforming and reinforcing the rules relating to cancellations and express regret about any inconvenience to club or fans

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    Agreed on both counts

The only way the EFL might be pushed into taking some action will be if the other clubs who may have been disadvantaged in their own push for a play off place get together

If it’s just us then we’re fkd. EFL will sweep it away with a promise to consider reforming and reinforcing the rules relating to cancellations and express regret about any inconvenience to club or fans
    I agree they will "look" like they are doing something but it will be swept under the carpet.

I agree they will "look" like they are doing something but it will be swept under the carpet, where the snow is.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post