+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Battle of Bramall Lane

Re: Battle of Bramall Lane

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    Must be incredibly hard to do.
    I mean he’s just such a cracking bloke.

This reminded me that the guy has been a c**t his whole career.
    He can take his gamesmanship, his cynical thug ball and just fk off.

Always been the same, Warnock.
    Utter c**t of a bloke.
    Mind the gap Charlie

International

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Like I have said before, I am not here to win friends, or change opinions. But, there's a lot of revisionism going on here about certain aspects of the club, and this has spread to Warnock's new found exemplary behaviour. I'll just pop up from time to time to point out these glaring errors in historical facts.
    That's an oxymoron

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    That's an oxymoron

There's any irony to this thread, I don't know what BIS's motives are (if any) and I don't really care. Here's the Double standards bit-I'd bet that plenty of people defending Warnock in this thread despised him in a stereotypical football fan kind of way, before he came to the club, indeed, it was common practice to call him 'Colin Wanker' or complain about his Gamesmanship and how he was a nasty bit of work or his players were dirty and cynical. It's like it never happened though. In the days leading up to a game against a Warnock side, there would be plenty of negative shit on here, but now, we all love him. Warnock may be a 'Wanker' although i'm not so sure, What I am sure of is plenty of Fickle football fans are!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    There's any irony to this thread, I don't know what BIS's motives are (if any) and I don't really care. Here's the Double standards bit-I'd bet that plenty of people defending Warnock in this thread despised him in a stereotypical football fan kind of way, before he came to the club, indeed, it was common practice to call him 'Colin Wanker' or complain about his Gamesmanship and how he was a nasty bit of work or his players were dirty and cynical. It's like it never happened though. In the days leading up to a game against a Warnock side, there would be plenty of negative shit on here, but now, we all love him. Warnock may be a 'Wanker' although i'm not so sure, What I am sure of is plenty of Fickle football fans are!
    The point is he may be a wanker, but he's our wanker. Capiche?

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    The point is he may be a wanker, but he's our wanker. Capiche?
    You said it better than me!

Must be incredibly hard to do.
    I mean he’s just such a cracking bloke.

This reminded me that the guy has been a c**t his whole career.
    He can take his gamesmanship, his cynical thug ball and just fk off.

Always been the same, Warnock.
    Utter c**t of a bloke.
    If Warnock's a c**t then God only knows what label squeeky Lee comes under.

Jealousy can be an ugly thing, you'd swap managers tomorrow.
    I can almost see the steam coming from your ears

This reminded me I’m a c**t.

I’ve always been the same, i’m an Utter c**t of a bloke.
    FYP

The thing is, I remember what people were saying on this board after that game. And, Megson was getting plenty of sympathy.

The double standards, though, are not with the fans (fans love a badge kisser, and hate a player who dares to show ambition beyond their club's) - but Warnock claiming he had never seen anything like it. This game shows he has seen, partaken, and played a lead role in a much more suspicious abandonment. Warnock is, however, great value for whatever club he has been at. He has a competitive streak that makes up for deficiencies in his tactical prowess, and that is what makes him despisable to all clubs bar the one he is at.

I remember the vitriol directed at Warnock before many a Cardiff game where he was opposition manager, but apparently we are now at war with Eurasia and, in fact, we have always been at war with Eurasia. Dissenters will be castigated.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Birds of a feather.
    Feck, I thought Baloo was going to partake in a thread then. More disappointment, he's just here to discuss the poster and not the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    No, I haven't. Generally there are very few non-City fans who post on here who don't fancy being a twat from time to time. Pearcey, a couple of Jacks excepted.
    Eric, you are the second most boring and uninspiring person in this thread, behind Gary Megson. You are now on ignore you p-hacking, confirmation biasing, completely selective statistical ponce.

The thing is, I remember what people were saying on this board after that game. And, Megson was getting plenty of sympathy.

The double standards, though, are not with the fans (fans love a badge kisser, and hate a player who dares to show ambition beyond their club's) - but Warnock claiming he had never seen anything like it. This game shows he has seen, partaken, and played a lead role in a much more suspicious abandonment. Warnock is, however, great value for whatever club he has been at. He has a competitive streak that makes up for deficiencies in his tactical prowess, and that is what makes him despisable to all clubs bar the one he is at.

I remember the vitriol directed at Warnock before many a Cardiff game where he was opposition manager, but apparently we are now at war with Eurasia and, in fact, we have always been at war with Eurasia. Dissenters will be castigated.
    I agree entirely, although we are at war with Derby, unless they're playing Villa or Fulham!

You're now on ignore BIS. First time for me in years too.

Just need to remember to login now to avoid your relentless attention-craving.

Have a nice life.

Eric, you are the second most boring and uninspiring person in this thread, behind Gary Megson. You are now on ignore you p-hacking, confirmation biasing, completely selective statistical ponce.
    Fecking hell you won't have anyone to talk to soon

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Fecking hell you won't have anyone to talk to soon
    He has me on ignore,what a strange person

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    He has me on ignore,what a strange person
    Think he has me on ignore as well crazy fool been talking to himself for a long time anyway

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Think he has me on ignore as well crazy fool been talking to himself for a long time anyway
    Put me on ignore ages ago rather than debate me.

Uses an excuse I was a troll..yet he was happy to comment back and forth about BT TV and Netflix at the time. Odd individual.

Directly quoted me as well since "putting me on ignore".

The Welsh.
    Could start an argument in a morgue you people.

The Welsh.
    Could start an argument in a morgue you people.
    Can you test that one out? Peg it and we can pop round to the morgue and test your assertion.

Being fair; you'd be correct, there would be an argument. One group would want to piss on your corpse, the other half would want to shit on it...

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Can you test that one out? Peg it and we can pop round to the morgue and test your assertion.

Being fair; you'd be correct, there would be an argument. One group would want to piss on your corpse, the other half would want to shit on it...
    Harsh.

Harsh.
    But fair