Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Battle of Bramall Lane

Re: Battle of Bramall Lane

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I thought the one before the edit was more honest
    Yeah, but it was a bit long winded.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Would my presence be more welcome if I blindly followed and agreed with everyone?
    No. It's about as welcomed as Jursset. Not at all. You know that but still carry on. That speaks volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    No. It's about as welcomed as Jursset. Not at all. You know that but still carry on. That speaks volumes.
    Like I have said before, I am not here to win friends, or change opinions. But, there's a lot of revisionism going on here about certain aspects of the club, and this has spread to Warnock's new found exemplary behaviour. I'll just pop up from time to time to point out these glaring errors in historical facts.

Like I have said before, I am not here to win friends, or change opinions. But, there's a lot of revisionism going on here about certain aspects of the club, and this has spread to Warnock's new found exemplary behaviour. I'll just pop up from time to time to point out these glaring errors in historical facts.
    Just wanting to be a twat then. Fair enough. Nothing changed over the years then.

But then, I am not a City fan am I? But, even if I was (and it used to upset people back then), I would never post in a staunch defence of the club if they were wrong, or an employee if he was wrong.

In this instance, the club are spot on to pursue the matter. I have already said what I think the punishment should be. But, Warnock crying foul is hilarious considering some of his antics down the years. He is making it sound like this sort of thing has never happened before.
    I don't think this has happened before.
    Granted Warnock has always pushed the boundaries but he has learnt to fight fire with fire.
    He's not happy, rightly so and he lets everyone know.
    If nothing happens he will move on, he's a survivor.
    I reckon he'd be happy if they conceded the fixture change.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Just wanting to be a twat then. Fair enough. Nothing changed over the years then.
    Oh Eric, you can do better than that surely? You must have learnt *something* in all the years of posting on here?

But then, I am not a City fan am I? But, even if I was (and it used to upset people back then), I would never post in a staunch defence of the club if they were wrong, or an employee if he was wrong.

In this instance, the club are spot on to pursue the matter. I have already said what I think the punishment should be. But, Warnock crying foul is hilarious considering some of his antics down the years. He is making it sound like this sort of thing has never happened before.
    A cynic might suggest that your statement of what the punishment should be was a smokescreen and prelude to your mischievous link to the Battle of Brammall Lane

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    I reckon he'd be happy if they conceded the fixture change.
    Thanks for getting back to the subject matter, what do you mean by the above though? Do you mean the game being played in Cardiff, or Cardiff being allowed to dictate when the game is rescheduled to?

A cynic might suggest that your statement of what the punishment should be was a smokescreen and prelude to your mischievous link to the Battle of Brammall Lane
    No, that's not a cynic. That's a paranoid theorist.

Thanks for getting back to the subject matter, what do you mean by the above though? Do you mean the game being played in Cardiff, or Cardiff being allowed to dictate when the game is rescheduled to?
    The latter, 17th to 24th.
    He's good, but not that good.

The latter, 17th to 24th.
    He's good, but not that good.
    Fair enough. I think you're probably right, but it would be interesting if the punishment was heavier. One thing is for certain, these sorts of things need to be stopped because people pay good money and spend good time just to get to the stadium.

Fair enough. I think you're probably right, but it would be interesting if the punishment was heavier. One thing is for certain, these sorts of things need to be stopped because people pay good money and spend good time just to get to the stadium.
    We are unanimous on that.
    Though it isn't our Neil's job to see that through, he's merely started the ball rolling. Done his job pretty well I'd say. He's learnt a lot since those dark days in Brammall Lane

Oh Eric, you can do better than that surely? You must have learnt *something* in all the years of posting on here?
    No, I haven't. Generally there are very few non-City fans who post on here who don't fancy being a twat from time to time. Pearcey, a couple of Jacks excepted.

Quite right. Trying to goad us into a response he's waiting for.

It looks very much to me like it is an attempt to show our manager in a bad light.
    Must be incredibly hard to do.
    I mean he’s just such a cracking bloke.

This reminded me that the guy has been a c**t his whole career.
    He can take his gamesmanship, his cynical thug ball and just fk off.

Always been the same, Warnock.
    Utter c**t of a bloke.

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post

Utter c**t of a bloke.
    I think he is taking your advice. You won't see him for a while it seems!

Utter c**t of a bloke.
    You cock.

Utter c**t of a bloke.
    Kangaroos have three vaginas. ... Koalas, wombats and Tasmanian devils all share the three-vagina structure. The side ones carry sperm to the two uteruses (and males marsupials often have two-pronged penises), while the middle vagina sends the joey down to the outside world.

Who's Gary Megson managing now?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Who's Gary Megson managing now?
    Most boring, uninspiring manager ever.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Most boring, uninspiring manager ever.
    A real hard ass isn't he behind closed doors. Has had plenty of rows with players, chairmen.

Now theres a marriage made in heaven - Jurssett and BIS. When those two start agreeing on issues then we know we have serious problems.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Kangaroos have three vaginas. ... Koalas, wombats and Tasmanian devils all share the three-vagina structure. The side ones carry sperm to the two uteruses (and males marsupials often have two-pronged penises), while the middle vagina sends the joey down to the outside world.
    I'm not sure whether this post is the weird thing, or the fact that nobody seems to have batted an eyelid

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Now theres a marriage made in heaven - Jurssett and BIS. When those two start agreeing on issues then we know we have serious problems.
    Birds of a feather.

Warnock is the victim dreaful stuff , Sunday distict football was always like that