Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Battle of Bramall Lane

Battle of Bramall Lane

Re: Battle of Bramall Lane

Bloody hell who would've thought it you posting this

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    WTF?

I asked a question whether you were a Cardiff City fan a little while back which you evaded.
    Looks like you've answered with this post.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    WTF?

I asked a question whether you were a Cardiff City fan a little while back which you evaded.
    Looks like you've answered with this post.
    What is your problem? My next post was going to be the battle of Santiago, but God only knows what you'd read into that.

What is your problem? My next post was going to be the battle of Santiago, but God only knows what you'd read into that.
    What's stopping you. It's been a while since we have had a good debate on here about the 1962 World Cup?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    What's stopping you. It's been a while since we have had a good debate on here about the 1962 World Cup?
    It's a disgrace.

It looks very much to me like it is an attempt to show our manager in a bad light.

Why would a City fan post something which would annoy fellow City fans for any other reason than to cause mischief?

Mr Jirga (is it?) I bid you goodnight.
    Last edited by MacAdder; 19-03-18 at 22:38. Reason: took the goodbye out, why burn any bridges?

Kangaroos have three vaginas. ... Koalas, wombats and Tasmanian devils all share the three-vagina structure. The side ones carry sperm to the two uteruses (and males marsupials often have two-pronged penises), while the middle vagina sends the joey down to the outside world.

It looks very much to me like it is an attempt to show our manager in a bad light.

Why would a City fan post something which would annoy fellow City fans for any other reason than to cause mischief?

Mr Jirga (is it?) I bid you goodnight and goodbye.
    Just offering some balance. Whenever I see Warnock crying foul (however justified his cries are), I can't help but recall incidents like this one where he has also transgressed.

Just offering some balance. Whenever I see Warnock crying foul (however justified his cries are), I can't help but recall incidents like this one where he has also transgressed.
    But you're not a City fan. Ah, that explains it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    But you're not a City fan. Ah, that explains it.
    Yes, it probably does because, in my state of neutrality, I have tonight said

Derby should be deducted 3 points
    Cardiff should be awarded the game
    Cardiff fans should be recompensed
    Warnock is a hypocrite.

However, what you small minded paranoid pricks read is

Jirga is anti-Cardiff, Jirga only ever posts anti-Cardiff stuff, Jirga is a fecking Jack, Jirga used to be a good poster, until he said something I disagreed with.

So where does the Battle of Santiago fit in? If you want to make a point at least be honest about it!

Yes, it probably does because, in my state of neutrality, I have tonight said

Derby should be deducted 3 points
    Cardiff should be awarded the game
    Cardiff fans should be recompensed
    Warnock is a hypocrite.

However, what you small minded paranoid pricks read is

Jirga is anti-Cardiff, Jirga only ever posts anti-Cardiff stuff, Jirga is a fecking Jack, Jirga used to be a good poster, until he said something I disagreed with.
    So you are Jirga, then?

So where does the Battle of Santiago fit in? If you want to make a point at least be honest about it!
    Where have I been dishonest?

So you are Jirga, then?
    Where have I disputed it?

Where have I been dishonest?
    You are right, just dissembling. Fair play to Croesy. He may be attention seeking but at least he is a Cardiff City fan.

I take your point, I did get the reference but only after you posted "its a disgrace", I was a bit slow.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who have little sympathy for us or warnock without you providing your examples for "balance".

A city fan would have our club's best interests at heart but many of your posts do not.

Where have I disputed it?
    Fair enough. It would explain some recent replies I've had from you.

You are right, just dissembling. Fair play to Croesy. He may be attention seeking but at least he is a Cardiff City fan.
    So, what is the crime I've committed here officer?

I take your point, I did get the reference but only after you posted "its a disgrace", I was a bit slow.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who have little sympathy for us or warnock without you providing your examples for "balance".

A city fan would have our club's best interests at heart but many of your posts do not.
    But then, I am not a City fan am I? But, even if I was (and it used to upset people back then), I would never post in a staunch defence of the club if they were wrong, or an employee if he was wrong.

In this instance, the club are spot on to pursue the matter. I have already said what I think the punishment should be. But, Warnock crying foul is hilarious considering some of his antics down the years. He is making it sound like this sort of thing has never happened before.

But then, I am not a City fan am I? But, even if I was (and it used to upset people back then), I would never post in a staunch defence of the club if they were wrong, or an employee if he was wrong.

In this instance, the club are spot on to pursue the matter. I have already said what I think the punishment should be. But, Warnock crying foul is hilarious considering some of his antics down the years. He is making it sound like this sort of thing has never happened before.
    Putting yourself in the same vein as Jursset and other non-City fans, why do you feel an urge to come on here and post?

So, what is the crime I've committed here officer?
    Doesn't always have to be about you, you know!

Putting yourself in the same vein as Jursset and other non-City fans, why do you feel an urge to come on here and post?
    Would my presence be more welcome if I blindly followed and agreed with everyone?

I answered the question elsewhere yesterday and suggest you take a look. Search for key word Caliburn. Ta!

Doesn't always have to be about you, you know!
    This post is about the Battle of Bramall Lane. I'm not the one who made it about me.

This post is about the Battle of Bramall Lane. I'm not the one who made it about me.
    I thought the one before the edit was more honest