+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Derby v Cardiff - Tuesday 24th April

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Derby v Cardiff - Tuesday 24th April

As part of ongoing discussions with the EFL regarding the postponement of Sunday’s fixture at Derby County FC, we can confirm that a rearranged date for the game has been agreed to our satisfaction.

The Bluebirds will travel to Pride Park on Tuesday, 24th April for a 7.45pm kick-off.

Further information regarding ticketing will follow in due course.

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...-derby-county/

This is good news, well done Neil.
    Anything else is a bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    As part of ongoing discussions with the EFL regarding the postponement of Sunday’s fixture at Derby County FC, we can confirm that a rearranged date for the game has been agreed to our satisfaction.

The Bluebirds will travel to Pride Park on Tuesday, 24th April for a 7.45pm kick-off.

Further information regarding ticketing will follow in due course.

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...-derby-county/
    EFL rules state the earliest available date. The fact that this isn't is probably a gesture by the EFL to placate us after the decission to postpone our game in questionable circumstances,

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    EFL rules state the earliest available date. The fact that this isn't is probably a gesture by the EFL to placate us after the decission to postpone our game in questionable circumstances,
    Agreed, I also think they accept the fact it would be extremely unfair on both the players, and fans, to travel away 3 times within 8 days (I am relieved to not have to do this), especially after being messed around on the original fixture it would have been a serious middle finger to the fans especially.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Not3s View Post
    Agreed, I also think they accept the fact it would be extremely unfair on both the players, and fans, to travel away 3 times within 8 days (I am relieved to not have to do this), especially after being messed around on the original fixture it would have been a serious middle finger to the fans especially.
    Agreed. Our April Away fixtures look quite a challenge now to say the least!