+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Derby v Cardiff - Tuesday 24th April

Re: Derby v Cardiff - Tuesday 24th April

Has anyone checked if all the derby fans can make it? One of them might have parents evening or the car might be in for its MOT.

Quote Originally Posted by BR1 Bluebird View Post
    Imagine securing promotion at this game and rubbing the Derby fans' noses in it.
    Come to think of it we got promoted against Derby at home when we drew 1-1 👍

Quote Originally Posted by gronovic View Post
    Come to think of it we got promoted against Derby at home when we drew 0-0 👍
    That was Charlton wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Not3s View Post
    That was Charlton wasn't it?
    I知 sure it was derby, I知 starting to doubt it now, was absolutely steaming that day too, I値l try look now

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Has anyone checked if all the derby fans can make it? One of them might have parents evening or the car might be in for its MOT.
    That made me laugh.

Think you may be right, Derby was game 36 of the season

Think you may be right, Derby was game 36 of the season
    Confirmed it was Charlton

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/22075542

Cheers 👍

They'll try to call it off claiming half of their fans can't get to the ground incase they get hayfever from the freshly cut grass on the pitch.

What an incredible perspective, I hadn't thought of it like that.
    So you're saying there is more than one outcome for each football match? This really changes how I'll bet on matches now.
    Oh hark at captain sarcastic
    The point I was making was there is no guarantee we will get any points from this game, some fans on here seem to be making out we just have to turn up. But I知 sure you already knew that didn稚 you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Oh hark at captain sarcastic
    The point I was making was there is no guarantee we will get any points from this game, some fans on here seem to be making out we just have to turn up. But I知 sure you already knew that didn稚 you.
    Well yeah.
    I was just making the point that it would be a sweet place to seal it, made more likely by it being moved later in the season than first thought.

Well yeah.
    I was just making the point that it would be a sweet place to seal it, made more likely by it being moved later in the season than first thought.
    Wrapped up by then hopefully , however they might be safe In the play offs by the 24th , the other thing to note though , our game is bang in the middle of a tough pair of games for Derby, with Boro home before us followed by Villa away , and on the 11th they would have played Wolves , the only easy game in April for them is Burton , not a nice April for them either.

I知 sure it was derby, I知 starting to doubt it now, was absolutely steaming that day too, I値l try look now
    It was Charlton mate.