+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Derby fc forum

Derby fc forum

They really are a deluded bunch of fans, most think that as nw has thrown his dummy out and now got it on the 24th, some even saying it’s one rule for one and different for another, happy reading 👍

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/28695-v-ca...h-april-745pm/

Re: Derby fc forum

Anything less than a points deduction and they can consider themselves very fortunate. They will have, in effect, gotten away with cheating.

Shows how biased football fans are, if it was the other way round they’d be screaming blue murder and the likes of Matt, dml and igovener would be saying our pitch was under a foot of snow.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Shows how biased football fans are, if it was the other way round they’d be screaming blue murder and the likes of Matt, dml and igovener would be saying our pitch was under a foot of snow.
    So, given the spectacular way Derby claims have been debunked, you're saying some of our own fans would lie and claim the "would be saying our pitch was under a foot of snow"?

Not even Derby fans are c;aiming that, so your post comes off more as wanting to slate posters here than anything else.

Neil Warnock is a master at mind games, he will use this to his advantage making sure we don't slack cos we are only 7 points ahead (not 10), while winding up Villa and Derby saying they need 10 points. I had a sneaky feeling the postponed Derby match was going to be a banana skin game anyway, 7 straight wins by us/magnificent performance against Brentford/Derby in bad form, it had Villa-esque type feck-up written all over it

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    So, given the spectacular way Derby claims have been debunked, you're saying some of our own fans would lie and claim the "would be saying our pitch was under a foot of snow"?

Not even Derby fans are c;aiming that, so your post comes off more as wanting to slate posters here than anything else.
    Are you familier with the word «*exaggeration*» ?

As i have been mentioned ( its nice to be thought about at times ), we have seen the pictures of around the ground and the pitch, not sure how anyone can argue that Derby pulled a fast one to get the game called off, they did, they have got away with it

I am; I'm also well aware that in your desire to show yourself as being oh so objective, you'd rather ascribe some of our fans and posters here to be complete liars.

Whilst you're trying to make a point that in similar circumstances some here would back the club doing the same thing, you seem to describe all views on this as being partisan. Derby cheated, nothing more, nothing less. You can insert any club name in there instead of Derby in the same circumstances yet seem oblivious to the fact people can be objective on this matter

I am; I'm also well aware that in your desire to show yourself as being oh so objective, you'd rather ascribe some of our fans and posters here to be complete liars.

Whilst you're trying to make a point that in similar circumstances some here would back the club doing the same thing, you seem to describe all views on this as being partisan. Derby cheated, nothing more, nothing less. You can insert any club name in there instead of Derby in the same circumstances yet seem oblivious to the fact people can be objective on this matter
    Some people can, most football fans cannot

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

“Hope it's not too hot by the 24th.

Melting tarmac in the car park would be very hazardous.

We also have potholes to consider (if we're a bit short).”

Don’t put ideas into people’s heads 🤭

They'll cancel on the morning of the 24th, as all their fans will still be pi$$ed from celebrating St George's day, the day before.

And, all CITY fans know what happened on St Georges Day, don't we children.

Some people can, most football fans cannot
    By some I presume you mean yourself?

You can't exaggerate something that never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Neil Warnock is a master at mind games, he will use this to his advantage making sure we don't slack cos we are only 7 points ahead (not 10), while winding up Villa and Derby saying they need 10 points. I had a sneaky feeling the postponed Derby match was going to be a banana skin game anyway, 7 straight wins by us/magnificent performance against Brentford/Derby in bad form, it had Villa-esque type feck-up written all over it
    You might be right there are some positives for us:

Walking wounded get much needed rest.

We take our winning streak into a winnable home game , which we should win.

All sides chasing us are away from home.

We May have avoided a potential loss at Derby and taking that result into the break , even with those suspensions they are a decent squad.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    You might be right there are some positives for us:

Walking wounded get much needed rest.

We take our winning streak into a winnable home game , which we should win.

All sides chasing us are away from home.

We May have avoided a potential loss at Derby and taking that result into the break , even with those suspensions they are a decent squad.
    Agree with this. I thought we may lose this on Sunday ....

We probably need 5 wins now instead of 6 without playing

And you would be denying that the pitch actually existed in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Anything less than a points deduction and they can consider themselves very fortunate. They will have, in effect, gotten away with cheating.
    The fans?