+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stag do ideas in Cardiff.

Stag do ideas in Cardiff.

A bloke that used to work at the same company as me is coming to Cardiff over the weekend on a stag do.

He got in touch with me yesterday for some ideas on what to do. They’re got quad biking arranged but nothing else.

Any ideas? I’ll send him a link to this thread.

Re: Stag do ideas in Cardiff.

Could try this -

https://fareharbor.com/embeds/book/c...full-items=yes

Personally mind, if I was away for the weekend with the lads, I doubt I’d leave the pub.

Indoor golf above St Davids 2 shopping centre .

Go to Bristol , Cardiff is awful at night

I had my stag do in Cardiff. Born Cardiff, moved to Manchester for Uni and stayed. 10 years later about to get married, I got some Manc friends and we hired a mini bus, drove to Cardiff and camped(!) at Lavernock. Chippy on way in to town. Stopped at Ninian and climbed the blue gates for pics. Met up with some Cardiff mates in the pubs. Went to crap nightclub but had a laugh. Got home somehow. Head count in the morning was ok. Then nice sunny sunday spent on porthcawl beach with brekky at the cafe.

Loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Banc Blue View Post
    A bloke that used to work at the same company as me is coming to Cardiff over the weekend on a stag do.

He got in touch with me yesterday for some ideas on what to do. They’re got quad biking arranged but nothing else.

Any ideas? I’ll send him a link to this thread.
    Why complicate things?

3pm, have 6 quick pints of Bow in the Prince of Wales and see what happens

Always lots of stag groups doing white water rafting down the Bay. Also, the speedboat that seats about twenty down the bay looks good too.

Is the Parachute Club still open?

Escape rooms are good fun if you fancy an hour out of the pub. There are several in the city centre.

1 - White Water kayaking down the bay.
    2 - Football Golf down in old St Mellons some golf club do it.
    3 - Indoor golf simulation as above poster said.
    4 - Clay pigeon shooting and 4x4 off road driving up by Pentrych

These are places I regularly take stag parties to in my taxi

My mate went quad biking for his stag do last year, everyone seemed to enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    Why complicate things?

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    Why complicate things?

Absolutely.

Last stag I went on we were in Benidorm and had ideas about go karting and a water park etc.. when we got there we spent 3 days on the piss and had a whale of a time. We did do the water park after barely any sleep and I almost had a heart attack when the floor vanished beneath my feet on a slide/chute from what looked like a mile high.

If i were going to any other city on a stag I wouldn't bother with activities..
    Friday night grub and a piss up..Saturday few pints and the football.. if they are here the Sunday maybe throw in the quad biking.

Only thing I'd pencil in as a cert is the football as it can be incorporated into a day on the piss.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Indoor golf above St Davids 2 shopping centre .
    Its a stag do not a 10th birthday party ffs.

Is the Ambassador still open on City Road? Asking for a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

Is the Ambassador still open on City Road? Asking for a friend.
    Just asked my mate and he said he was there a year ago at 6am on a Friday morning.
    He said he's heard whispers that is is still open.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Just asked my mate and he said he was there a year ago at 6am on a Friday morning.
    He said he's heard whispers that is is still open.
    Thanks (to your mate)

Every stag do iver ever been on in this country, but mainly abroad, usually ends up like something from Hangover.

A mate of mine got fleeced in a strip club / brothel in prague to the tune of £1.8k on his credit card. Charged him the £300 for his "special sauna" 6 times.

The same mate stayed in 3 different hotels and we were only there 2 nights. Went missing both nights and had to check into different hotels.

Thanks (to your mate)
    He said no problem

Every stag do iver ever been on in this country, but mainly abroad, usually ends up like something from Hangover.

A mate of mine got fleeced in a strip club / brothel in prague to the tune of £1.8k on his credit card. Charged him the £300 for his "special sauna" 6 times.

The same mate stayed in 3 different hotels and we were only there 2 nights. Went missing both nights and had to check into different hotels.
    This is relatable.

I don't get this (must be a new attitude) whole new age stag thing where they pack a weekend full of hikes and paint balling.

Only stag I know that they had a planned activities was my cousins, thank **** I was in Wembley for the PO final when they were go karting. Woke up sleeping under tarpaulin so my whole day was better than theirs.. caught the Sunday where they did pitch and putt golf which was ok as we had cans all the way round and it lasted about an hour (and it was only 11am on a Sunday when we finished so plenty of time for the pub)

I was trying to accommodate double hard bastards like yourself that have just gotten off the tit.

I was trying to accommodate double hard bastards like yourself that have just gotten off the tit.
    In all fairness I don't think anyone over 18 who's away in a different city would go out of their way to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    In all fairness I don't think anyone over 18 who's away in a different city would go out of their way to go there.
    I'm not a gynecologist.

I'm not a gynecologist.
    Or fun to be with on a weekend away, by the looks of it