" I'm angry the fact they allowed 2600 supporters to put there lives in danger "

Vince Alm:

Very quiet yesterday regarding the Derby postponement which in some way its a bit of a worry!

In my opinion there has been a clear cut breach of protocol in Derby postponing the fixture, and thats why I've been pushing hard for Justice to the fans, and the decision is Black and White yet nothing!

The police today did come out with some flaky statement that they were in dialogue with the club after denying in previous statements that Derby county FC acted solely in calling off the fixture.

However there is a major omission by Derby county FC which they cannot hide from, have not mentioned in any statement, and if they tried to shoe horn this omission in now it would be the final nail in their coffin but for one thing? That is the EFL would also be compromised after backing Derby decision rather hastily before checking the facts. They would have to admit they were wrong and Derby did not follow protocol for postponing the fixture. This may lead to them covering there tracks I hope not but it is a concern, and they are awfully quiet about it!

I brought the matter up with our club 2 days ago who obviously were also aware of the omission in the regulations, and have requested this evidence from the EFL. Nothing has been received yet which is strange considering we are 2 and half days on! It is all adding to my suspicions as this evidence should take about 2 seconds to provide, and if it was carried out, it should have formed part of the EFL statement released on Sunday when initially supporting Derby decision.

I'm not going to say what it is now although some of you may have an idea,I have not requested the evidence as attaining that evidence is the responsibility of Cardiff City FC from the EFL. I am going to wait for the EFL decision and keep it up my sleeve as this is beyond fishy now!!!

What I am really angry about is not the fact Derby might be playing a bit of oneupmanship! Not the fact that they have changed there statement, not the fact they used Health & safety as an excuse, Not the fact the authorities have come out in a bad light regarding the decision, not the fact the decision seemed preempted, not the fact there was no effort made to either delay the kick off time or an effort or desire to get the game on, none of that!

I'm angry the fact they allowed 2600 supporters to put there lives in danger, yes it's our decision to travel, but what you going to do if your football club has a top of table clash pushing for promotion to the Premier league? You are going to give it a go! They know that. people risked their lives travelling to Derby whether they admit it or not our police were in dialogue with their police at 5.30am and they knew we were on the road at that time. least they can do is apologise to us and admit they got it wrong! Because they have tried to cover up whatever they are trying to cover up.

We want Justice and compensation for ALL SUPPORTERS.

Did Vince really say " I'm angry the fact they allowed 2600 supporters to put there lives in danger " ??
Doesn't sound like something that will help the cause?