+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vince Alm is angry

Re: Vince Alm is angry

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I'm sure I heard that that was a misquote, and he basically said the opposite
    Don't spoil the thread, it fits in with Vince's comments!

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Totally agree. I said on Sunday, "Roll on Burton". Cant come quick enough.
    There will be a Giggsy slaughter in between by the usual idiots to break it all up.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    There will be a Giggsy slaughter in between by the usual idiots to break it all up.
    Good point.

By this time tomorrow we will have people starting petitions against Ryan Giggs and Derbygate will all be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Good point.

By this time tomorrow we will have people starting petitions against Ryan Giggs and Derbygate will all be forgotten.
    I can't wait to wake up and read the pettiness of some of the comments after the game..trivial things **** all to do with the game whether he does good or bad etc.

International

Mr Alm does have pre vious for saying things when they might be best left unsead for the moment, whether what he is saying is right or wrong.

sometimes discretion is the better part of valour.
    Keep your mouth shut and your tinder dry. He alludes to something they did wrong or failed to do, but doesn't say what it is, so now they can look and correct it, (or maybe prove it doesn't need to be corrected) and then he can say "I told you so" but it doesn't help the argument one jot!

Better like NW who made his point and then shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    After 9 games unbeaten, 7 wins in a row, a stunning victory at Brentford, the break has come at exactly the right time. We need to dust ourselves down, and get ready to go again in the final 9.

I agree with this. Derby have a big enough squad to compete with any side in the division.

The amount of games I’ve been to that have been called off at very short notice when at the ground must be about 15 and this includes Hartlepool & Carlisle. No mention of refunds them days. I think the whole thing is slightly over the top.

Let's just absolutely hammer them at the replay!!

With all of us belting out the various new songs that have grown out of the sham, whilst dressed as an assortment of alpine skiers, snowmen and igloos. City fans going up will be absolutely energised.

No better way to embrace karma.