+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Whoever Ruari MacNeil is, he can just f*ck off...

Whoever Ruari MacNeil is, he can just f*ck off...

HITC report suggesting West Ham should move for Paterson...

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/03/21...son-with-emer/

I presume the author is sat at his desk all day long just thinking up this crap.

Whatever happens over the next few weeks though, it's obvious Paterson is going to be a hot property. And not to detract from the job in hand, there are several in the current squad whose contracts at the Club should be reviewed and secured.

Re: Whoever Ruari MacNeil is, he can just f*ck off...

WHU are more likely to be playing championship football next season than us so its all bollox me thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post
    HITC report suggesting West Ham should move for Paterson...

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/03/21...son-with-emer/

I presume the author is sat at his desk all day long just thinking up this crap.

Whatever happens over the next few weeks though, it's obvious Paterson is going to be a hot property. And not to detract from the job in hand, there are several in the current squad whose contracts at the Club should be reviewed and secured.
    I think that Paterson was linked with West Ham just before his big injury. Perhaps that is where the link comes from. I also thought that we paid a fee for him, albeit a small one, and also agreed to pay them a percentage of any future fee. I thought that 40% was mentioned, Anyone confirm that or is it a figment of my imagination.

They don't know the lad if they assume bright lights and a shiny stadium at a traditionally big club will turn his head.
    He says himself he just wants to play. He's doing that here and seems to love NW for his chance. If he goes it will be AFTER NW.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueToujours View Post
    I think that Paterson was linked with West Ham just before his big injury. Perhaps that is where the link comes from. I also thought that we paid a fee for him, albeit a small one, and also agreed to pay them a percentage of any future fee. I thought that 40% was mentioned, Anyone confirm that or is it a figment of my imagination.
    The 400k "fee" was the training compensation as opposed to a purchase fee. I doubt any percentage of future fee was agreed due to him being out of contract in 6 months time, as he signed a pre-contract with us.

Who in their right mind would fancy a move to that basket case of a club in the first place

I think Paterson is loving it here and as someone said above, it's not beyond the realms of possibility that we are above them in the Divisions next season.

West Ham are a seriously troubled club.