+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Can we talk about football during the break How about the best city Xl at the CCS?

Can we talk about football during the break How about the best city Xl at the CCS?

We have been fortunate to have at least four good keepers in Marshall, Heaton, McGregor and now Etheridge.
    Who gets the vote?
    For us I guess Marshall would be hard to beat, but interms of achievement Heaton is surely the best?
    And what about the contenders for the other positions?

Football or snow?

Re: Can we talk about football during the break How about the best city Xl at the CCS?

Marshall

McNaughton
    Morrison
    Hudson
    Bennett

Bellamy
    McPhail
    Mutch
    Hoilett

Bothroyd
    Chopra

Re: Can we talk about football during the break How about the best city Xl at the CCS?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Marshall

McNaughton
    Morrison
    Hudson
    Bennett

Bellamy
    McPhail
    Mutch
    Hoilett

Bothroyd
    Chopra
    That’s interesting!
    I think it moight be necessary to make a choice between Morrison and Hudson to accommodate Bamba.
    Bennett at left back may be fair but underlined how poor we have been in that position.
    Re Mutch, really?

Marshall

Mcnaughton
    Morrison
    Bamba
    Bennett

Ralls
    Whittingham
    Mutch

Bellamy
    Zohore
    Hoilett

That midfield wouldn't win the ball much but when they had the ball it'd be total footy. Kim Bo off the bench to cause mayhem

Marshall

McNaughton Hudson Morrison Bennett

Medel

McPhail Whittingham

Bellamy Bothroyd Chopra

The team that beat Real Madrid

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    The team that beat Real Madrid
    At the CCS

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    At the CCS
    Nah mate was Ninian Park

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Nah mate was Ninian Park
    Whoosh

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Nah mate was Ninian Park
    I know it was NP..i was 12 at the time and squashed at the front of the Grange End as Clarkey headed that goal

Mc Naughton was past his best by the time we got to the CCS. However can't think of anyone better which shows that position has been a weakness for some time.

Marshall

McNaughton
    Hudson
    Morrison
    Bennett

Medel
    Ledley
    Whitts

Bellamy
    Hoilett
    Bothroyd

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Mc Naughton was past his best by the time we got to the CCS. However can't think of anyone better which shows that position has been a weakness for some time.
    I hear what you're saying but don't forget we have the best defence in the Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Marshall

McNaughton
    Hudson
    Morrison
    Bennett

Medel
    Ledley
    Whitts

Bellamy
    Hoilett
    Bothroyd
    I would mostly go with that.

I think it should be Hudson or Morrison (not both) alongside Bamba - I would go with Hudson by a whisker.

I also don't think Medel earns his place - in the second half of his one season he seemed to have given up. I would put Gunnar in there in his place.

Otherwise agree - especially the front line.

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    Whoosh
    If you insist

Think you need to look again, love.