+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Derby Innocent !!

Re: Derby Innocent !!

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    EFL haven't sided with anyone, they've simply refused to get involved.

The problem is the evidence is wholly circumstantial. There was snow, no local roads however were closed. Some fans having trouble getting to a game isn't reason to postpone. 'Elf and safety would have been concerned about the ground and local conditions solely. When everything is totted up, it's clear the "improve communications" verdict is simply a way of avoiding doing anything whilst seeming to uphold integrity - even more damning given Derby repeatedly changed their verion of events. The initil fudge gave them time to make their story slightly more coherent.

Should Derby beat us in the rearranged game and gain points they may well have not got had the game been played, then it';s clear the intgrity of the league has gone.
    The integrity of the EFL has ALREADY gone. This cobbled together face saving exercise has shown that honesty and integrity have lost to dishonesty and deceit.

StT.
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    If "our Neil" had done it we would all be laughing and saying how great and canny he is.

Let it go and let's do our talking on the pitch.

Sure people have not been refunded after travelling to places like Carlisle Inn the past.
    Speak for yourself, I'd not have been laughing, saying how great and canny he is.

Derby didn't want to play the game at any time. That's your reason.
    We all know that but what I'm asking is there actually a reason why not because it hasn't been mentioned as far as I'm aware

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    We all know that but what I'm asking is there actually a reason why not because it hasn't been mentioned as far as I'm aware
    Weather conditions. What hasn't been answered is how far away from the ground the weather can be considered a factor. It's a cover up so don't go looking for any logical answers because there won't be any.

The fact that the EFL have issued a second statement stating there are lessons to be learnt and it's on the next agenda meeting clearly shows there were failings with how Derby were able to postpone the game and by doing so have undermined the integrity of this season's league for all the other teams chasing promotion.

The only way integrity will be restored is if we win the rearranged game.

Speak for yourself, I'd not have been laughing, saying how great and canny he is.
    Oh I know. You little angel.

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    The fact that the EFL have issued a second statement stating there are lessons to be learnt and it's on the next agenda meeting clearly shows there were failings with how Derby were able to postpone the game and by doing so have undermined the integrity of this season's league for all the other teams chasing promotion.

The only way integrity will be restored is if we win the rearranged game.
    Exactly.

I wonder what the reaction would be if:

• Derby beat or draw with Cardiff in the rearranged fixture and Cardiff fail to get automatic promotion by up to 3 points.
    • Derby beat or draw with Cardiff in the rearranged fixture and then go on to beat Cardiff in the play-offs

Hoping that this comes back to bite Derby on the arse.
    Looking forward to them, along with Bristol fall away and Preston finishing 6th.

Just leaves a stale taste in your mouth, because:-----

1) Every football fan knows Derby are guilty

2) We as fans, are now being blamed (indirectly), for leaving our houses and travelling.

3)EFL, for the cover up, IF, there are things to be learnt, then someone did something wrong.

Gotta be fair, Vincent Tan is the one ray of light to come out of this sorry mess.

About to face Derby soon at home? Got a few injuries? Call the game off last minute and you'll get away with it. The further their fans have to travel the better.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    About to face Derby soon at home? Got a few injuries? Call the game off last minute and you'll get away with it. The further their fans have to travel the better.
    I do hope to hear "cheat cheat cheat" on repeat when we play them. Any opposition team welcome to steal my great chant.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I do hope to hear "cheat cheat cheat" on repeat when we play them. Any opposition team welcome to steal my great chant.
    Think they still got to play Boro and Preston away, they'll have a few chants for them I imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Just leaves a stale taste in your mouth, because:-----

1) Every football fan knows Derby are guilty

2) We as fans, are now being blamed (indirectly), for leaving our houses and travelling.

3)EFL, for the cover up, IF, there are things to be learnt, then someone did something wrong.

Gotta be fair, Vincent Tan is the one ray of light to come out of this sorry mess.
    Tan is de the man in his black and white van and a very happy man

At this stage, I'd enjoy even Brizzle beating them to the play offs

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    At this stage, I'd enjoy even Brizzle beating them to the play offs
    Woah, hang on a minute there, don't be too hasty!

I wouldn't shake hands with them before or after the game batter and blank em would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Think they still got to play Boro and Preston away, they'll have a few chants for them I imagine.
    I hope so.

Don't mind terrace banter.