+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: VT to personally reimburse all officially organised supporter coach travel to Derby

VT to personally reimburse all officially organised supporter coach travel to Derby

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...-cardiff-city/

As the Derby Board won't make this gesture

Re: VT to personally reimburse all officially organised supporter coach travel to Derby

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post

Well done Vinnie and you PB for posting a bit of good news.

Re: VT to personally reimburse all officially organised supporter coach travel to Derby

Fair play the club are sticking up for its fans. Well done City.

I went in the car, I wonder if they’d accept my fuel receipt

In fairness to Tan, this is a great gesture.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Fair play the club are sticking up for its fans. Well done City.

I went in the car, I wonder if they’d accept my fuel receipt
    Maybe if VA has calmed down he might stamp it for you

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer3 View Post
    Well done Vinnie and you PB for posting a bit of good news.
    Evening SS! Nice to see the basics continuing to be done correctly by the Club. I can't think of a better way of showing Derby just how poorly they've behaved

What a **** first the red shirts and now this!

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    In fairness to Tan, this is a great gesture.
    You'll be back at games at this rate!

Evening SS! Nice to see the basics continuing to be done correctly by the Club. I can't think of a better way of showing Derby just how poorly they've behaved
    I can`t help thinking if the EFL has comments on the way Derby conducted themselves announcing game off, then they should be made to reimburse all costs.

Not many football owners do this kind of thing. Even Tans biggest critics must respect this..

Superb gesture by Vinnie - well done Sir

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Not many football owners do this kind of thing. Even Tans biggest critics must respect this..
    It's a great gesture-fair play to him. It's a win, win for Vinnie, positive press, possibly national, fans saluting his actions, all for about Ten grand-It's a shrewd move, and I don't mean that in a negative or cynical way.

Apart from the rebrand and the night he lost the plot and attacked the fans after too much fish sauce he’s been a bloody good owner.

On the verge of two promotions to the top division under him.

We have become a really decent club to support. Well done to all.

Nice gesture, can't be criticised for that, can he?

Nice one Vinny

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    Nice gesture, can't be criticised for that, can he?
    Wait till BIS see this, he will not be happy

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Wait till BIS see this, he will not be happy
    He’s already seen it and commented through gritted teeth

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    its been a long day

fair play to BIS for the reply aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    Superb gesture by Vinnie - well done Sir
    Don't you mean Sri?

Concur.
    This is a gesture that will shirley galvanize us all, top to bottom, for the final push.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

Don't worry, he'll even it up somehow as it couldn't have been easy.
    He enjoys being the anti-hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    It's a great gesture-fair play to him. It's a win, win for Vinnie, positive press, possibly national, fans saluting his actions, all for about Ten grand-It's a shrewd move, and I don't mean that in a negative or cynical way.
    It'll be more than £10k. Supporters club were £6k. I think there were around 30 coaches in total at around £800-£900 each

Brilliant gesture by Tan. Da iawn

:clap:

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    You'll be back at games at this rate!

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post

Don't worry, he'll even it up somehow as it couldn't have been easy.
    He enjoys being the anti-hero.
    It was incredibly easy. Someone does a good thing, I give them credit. Easy.