+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: VT to personally reimburse all officially organised supporter coach travel to Derby

Re: VT to personally reimburse all officially organised supporter coach travel to Derby

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    what is he upto these days ? ? ?

anyone know ? ? ?

He must have " moved on " and found something else to fill his time
    He popped up on **** the other day to stick his oar in but since West Ham has gone to the dogs, he can't really snipe.

Re: VT to personally reimburse all officially organised supporter coach travel to Derby

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    He popped up on **** the other day to stick his oar in but since West Ham has gone to the dogs, he can't really snipe.
    He moved to Spain a few years ago. That cretin Adam Brown has moved out there too and was working for him.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Move on where, Matty? And how? People keep using this phrase but they never say what they actually mean by it.
    Brexit means Brexit ...lol

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I doubt it. His other account says he wont be setting foot in the CCS until Tan leaves.
    not a fan then

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    not a fan then
    Of VT? Let bygones be bygones I say. Nobodys perfect, we all make mistakes in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
    Pencoed travel charge £550 to Birmingham NEC, and it’s £100 extra if a further driver is required

http://www.pencoedtravel.co.uk/Conta...tion=Contactus
    I used Pencoed Travel for over 30 years and if you say that's their price to Brum, then they must be short of work.

PS:------ Derby is about 60 miles north of Brum, I didn't realise fuel was free..

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I used Pencoed Travel for over 30 years and if you say that's their price to Brum, then they must be short of work.

PS:------ Derby is about 60 miles north of Brum, I didn't realise fuel was free..

I used them the other week , look, all I’m saying was it’s around £600 a go and it’s a great gesture from Tan.

£550 - £600 x 30 coaches is a big outlay from the owner, and it’s also appreciated the hard work that goes into being a travel club member.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
    I used them the other week , look, all I’m saying was it’s around £600 a go and it’s a great gesture from Tan.

£550 - £600 x 30 coaches is a big outlay from the owner, and it’s also appreciated the hard work that goes into being a travel club member.
    But it's not £600 !

Great gesture, I just wish it had come from Derby.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Of VT? Let bygones be bygones I say. Nobodys perfect, we all make mistakes in life.
    Christ, I've opened up a can of worms here. Wish i hadnt bothered.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Christ, I've opened up a can of worms here. Wish i hadnt bothered.
    I can't believe I've started a thread which has run to 3 pages AND has featured TLG. I feel honoured!

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Sadly for you, I've only one account. Awkward.
    Apparently you are me and I am he and we are all together. Gogoogeejoo
    Mike can confirm ip addresses I guess.

Just thinking about Tan's gesture. Do we know for sure that this is coming from his pocket, and not being added to the debt that Tan immediately didn't turn to equity in Feb 2016?

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Just thinking about Tan's gesture. Do we know for sure that this is coming from his pocket, and not being added to the debt that Tan immediately didn't turn to equity in Feb 2016?
    And there we have it.😪

There it is....giveth with one hand and taketh with the other

Lets face it a great gesture by Tan. Lets top it off by smashing Derby.

And you was doing so well

That sounds very similar to me, except the last sentence would read: "I just thought to myself OK, big problem, you have it your way and I'll have it mine."

It's a shame you can't see past the past and let bygones be bygones as I know ccfc was a big part of your life i hope you do one day find that feeling you once had because we're probably in the best position we've ever been on and off the pitch

Just to add an extremely great gesture by tan

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    There it is....giveth with one hand and taketh with the other
    It's a fair question. Where is the money coming from? If it's from Tan, fair play to him. If it's from the club, then who cares?

It's a fair question. Where is the money coming from? If it's from Tan, fair play to him. If it's from the club, then who cares?
    The Ken Choo statement yesterday said:

“I’ve been in contact with Tan Sri Vincent Tan throughout this process and, in the absence of goodwill, he will be personally reimbursing all officially organised supporter coach travel that made its way to the postponed game."

Seems pretty clear to me. Vincent Tan will pay, not the club.

Where did the Ice Cream money come from?

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Where did the Ice Cream money come from?
    Part of the massive debt he left when he flounced off. Before threatening to put us under.

Hammam woke the club up. He was fantastic for us for years. But I think those threats were worse than anything Tan has done. Including the rebrand.

At the end of the day these people own the name and the company - they never own the club as that is us.

They will come and go, but we .. whether it is us , or our children or grandchildren will always be there. If we choose to.

Football is not what it was, but without the fans it truly is nothing

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    But it's not £600 !

Great gesture, I just wish it had come from Derby.
    £600 to Derby 😂😂.

No chance. Pick ups before the game, tip for driver, turn a blind eye to the Dr Pepper, wait around for the game, especially when some dull fecker goes awol. Pub stop, clean the bus etc...

Only when you've done it yourself do you really know what goes into it.

£750 minimum for football trip to Derby + £50 for driver ( unless you collect tips).. up to £100 more if you are coming from a longer distance ( Neath, Bryncethin, Aberdare etc)

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Part of the massive debt he left when he flounced off. Before threatening to put us under.

Hammam woke the club up. He was fantastic for us for years. But I think those threats were worse than anything Tan has done. Including the rebrand.

At the end of the day these people own the name and the company - they never own the club as that is us.

They will come and go, but we .. whether it is us , or our children or grandchildren will always be there. If we choose to.

Football is not what it was, but without the fans it truly is nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    £600 to Derby ����.

No chance. Pick ups before the game, tip for driver, turn a blind eye to the Dr Pepper, wait around for the game, especially when some dull fecker goes awol. Pub stop, clean the bus etc...

Only when you've done it yourself do you really know what goes into it.

£750 minimum for football trip to Derby + £50 for driver ( unless you collect tips).. up to £100 more if you are coming from a longer distance ( Neath, Bryncethin, Aberdare etc)

Just saying what I paid- I run coaches regularly but admittedly it’s non football - I guess if your charging £15 a head your covering your costs and a little extra on the side which is fair enough

The thread is actually about V.T’s goodwill but was highjacked by travel club members questioning the £600 cost of a coach , not sure why ?

I'd like to think my online battles with the Happy Hammer were far more entertaining. He even turned up outside my office once.
    No way

I've never understood people taking the internet THAT seriously.