+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question time- Cambridge Analytica

Re: Question time- Cambridge Analytica

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Governments have been able to change people’s lives on a daily basis since governments were first formed. It’s nothing new startling or new.
    TBG trying to make out he’s some sort of George Orwell or Nostradamus. Lol!
    Even the dullest of the dull must realise every text, email, tweet etc can never be fully erased?
    It's not about reading messages, finding out people's addresses or the government.

Tbh, you should probably read up on what it's actually about before coming back to the thread.

Governments have been able to change people’s lives on a daily basis since governments were first formed. It’s nothing new startling or new.
    Even the dullest of the dull must realise every text, email, tweet etc can never be fully erased?
    The SCL Group are not the government.

Explain how your life or my life will change now this has happened? It’s all bollox, and scaremongering at its best.
    Why don’t you actually go read about it rather than getting me to explain it for you? Because you obviously haven’t properly looked at what’s gone on.

Not really. I've just been involved in court cases regarding data theft in the past, old fruit. And not as the accused.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    You left out Tesco/Sainsbury loyalty cards.
    This - They know more about you than the Government. What also makes me laugh is all the people on the plane coming back from their holiday filling out that form in the hope of winning a glass of champagne. Name, address, dob, papers you read, how many children you have, what cigarettes you smoke, what hobbies you have, have you got a cat or a dog, type of car you drive etc etc.

Why do people give all this private information to International conglomerates owned by the very people who bribe government officials, or pay thousands of pounds to play tennis with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The SCL Group are not the government.
    Did I say they were the government?
    It’s all bollox and will only affect the weak of mind. The way you lot are going on, we’d all better staying in doors and staring at the walls.

Did I say they were the government?
    It’s all bollox and will only affect the weak of mind. The way you lot are going on, we’d all better staying in doors and staring at the walls.
    But it doesn't just affect the weak of mind, does it?