+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: England fans being cretins as usual...

Re: England fans being cretins as usual...

I'm not a hooligan and it doesn't interest me in the slightest, it's no competition you are correct, just inputting more to the thread with second hand in control first hand accounts of people who were there.

Gringo.. I know the Russians were like trained killers mate.. but they only took the piss when they had bigger numbers.. my Intel suggests a more even turn of events with even numbers and when the English lads organised themselves and weren't pissed up outside bars being picked off.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    WTF???

From The Scum paper:

The unruly Brits erupt into chants of "Who are ya?" while the good-natured canal boat driver raises his fists in celebration.

They can all fecking do one. Nothing to do with the Celts of the islands.
    British =English.

Even more so when it's written in a english tabloid.

I'm cool with it. Let them be British. It's their stupid invention anyway.

I'll be Welsh.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I'm not a hooligan and it doesn't interest me in the slightest, it's no competition you are correct, just inputting more to the thread with second hand in control first hand accounts of people who were there.

Gringo.. I know the Russians were like trained killers mate.. but they only took the piss when they had bigger numbers.. my Intel suggests a more even turn of events with even numbers and when the English lads organised themselves and weren't pissed up outside bars being picked off.
    Think someone has been feeding you stuff trying to save face.

Every video shows small numbers of Russians scattering dozens of running English fans everywhere.

The outcome was generally more Russians than English as the English fans had mostly legged it

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Think someone has been feeding you stuff trying to save face.

Every video shows small numbers of Russians scattering dozens of running English fans everywhere.

The outcome was generally more Russians than English as the English fans had mostly legged it
    Indeed, weren't most of England's "top boys" under banning orders and thus not present? That was the standard excuse* given for Russians running them with ease.

* Not that I care unduly; if all hoolies in the world found a desert island to have a scrap, I'd willingly nuke it to improve humanities collective IQ.

Your Intel? This means some hooligan wannabe trying to save face. It sounds like **** 50 year old idiot who lives in the past.

My intel tells me that the English drunks soiled themselves. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Your Intel? This means some hooligan wannabe trying to save face. It sounds like **** 50 year old idiot who lives in the past.

My intel tells me that the English drunks soiled themselves. ;)
    I know how it sounds..

If every single incident was caught on camera I'd be amazed tbh..someone who tells me when they've had a slap off lesser numbers isn't going to lie about a little incident in France.

Tbh I'm reading my comment wondering why the **** I care or why I'm trying to get some sort of point across when I don't think anyone particularly gives a **** what happened.

****.. now that's reason enough to stop **** being compared to that lot

I know how it sounds..

If every single incident was caught on camera I'd be amazed tbh..someone who tells me when they've had a slap off lesser numbers isn't going to lie about a little incident in France.

Tbh I'm reading my comment wondering why the **** I care or why I'm trying to get some sort of point across when I don't think anyone particularly gives a **** what happened.

I know how it sounds..

You've had a few mare's this week been a long one has it?

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    You've had a few mare's this week been a long one has it?
    Brutal mate. Done a load of 14 hour shifts and then Friday I had to cover a day shift..had 2 hours kip off 14 hours then went to work 8 hours Friday day...was straight in the pub lastnight when realistically I needed 12 hours kip.

Shopping all day today with my daughter and home to a house full because my sister and cousin have dumped kids here. Can't think straight so I'm hiding up the attic

Must admit, we had a great time with Russian fans in Toulouse, even after we'd beaten them. Got back to our hotel and they had a table set up for us and bought us drinks all night.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    Must admit, we had a great time with Russian fans in Toulouse, even after we'd beaten them. Got back to our hotel and they had a table set up for us and bought us drinks all night.
    Welshmen in refusal to buy a round shock. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    About 20 of my mates (welsh) did too.
    One had a big Russian bloke buying him Jaeger bombs all night. "Hey big guy get the ****ing drinks in" and miraculously he didn't get a slap and did get drinks off him

They weren't interested in fighting us, had eyes for England as they are the self proclaimed best hooligans in the world.

Russian lads can be soft at heart. When I lived in Korea, I was watching a City game in a pub close to the docks that's always crawling with Russian sailors. Just minding my own business when one of them tapped me on the shoulder, waved a bottle in my face and said "FRIEND....DRINK....NO PROBLEM!"

Bottle after bottle after bottle....

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo Blue View Post
    Russian lads can be soft at heart. When I lived in Korea, I was watching a City game in a pub close to the docks that's always crawling with Russian sailors. Just minding my own business when one of them tapped me on the shoulder, waved a bottle in my face and said "FRIEND....DRINK....NO PROBLEM!"

Bottle after bottle after bottle....
    Where did you wake up?