+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: UK Islamic Faith Schools ....really?

Re: UK Islamic Faith Schools ....really?

I remember watching this a while back. I always thought it was ironic when that kid gives a speech about Hindus drinking cows piss as I always thought Muslim drank camel's piss as stated in their clearly infallible ideology. I think it's in a Hadith, as opposed to the Qu'ran but funny either way.

Steady ,the far left and right will after you ,or are they the same animal ?

For safety ,best to look both ways

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Steady ,the far left and right will after you ,or are they the same animal ?

For safety ,best to look both ways
    I always find being an extreme radical fence-sitter works best.

Two issues here.

The sooner we disentangle religion from education the better. The most expensive (and therefore probably best equipped) state school in Britain gives priority to students from one religion. The message is simple, raise your kids to believe in the fairy in the sky or they won't get ahead.

Second point is different, the sooner we tighten up the regulation over home schooling the better. It is frankly a disgrace and because of some quasi-privatisation fudge of a law the final resting point is that we value and respect the paranoia of the parent above the well-being of the child.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo Blue View Post
    I always find being an extreme radical fence-sitter works best.
    You are destined to sit on the high fence of radical sensibility. 👍