+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New Thread

New Thread

Let's save the mods the trouble:

threads.jpg

Re: New Thread

What have I missed?

Not quite sure. I was reading some things on here then they disappeared. Some of those things had been on here most of the day. But when someone who cannot be named came on here to contribute to some things a bad thing happened. The zap gun came out and the zap gun was used. Now some things aren't here any more. Tread carefully!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Not quite sure. I was reading some things on here then they disappeared. Some of those things had been on here most of the day. But when someone who cannot be named came on here to contribute to some things a bad thing happened. The zap gun came out and the zap gun was used. Now some things aren't here any more. Thread carefully!
    FYP

Not quite sure. I was reading some things on here then they disappeared. Some of those things had been on here most of the day. But when someone who cannot be named came on here to contribute to some things a bad thing happened. The zap gun came out and the zap gun was used. Now some things aren't here any more. Tread carefully!
    Hmmmm. Disappointing.

I had a row with unnamed person before, but wasn't able to comment to say that his business idea would infect work, because some other idiot derailed the thread.

I get mikes reasoning behind the other board not being mentioned, but surely deleting the trolls is easier than having to delete threads and piss off your regular contributors.

Oh but lads what about the rebrand though!? Attendances and ice creams!