+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Big thanks to Penarth Blue & CCMB posters in general

Big thanks to Penarth Blue & CCMB posters in general

Back in the summer I was planning a weekend away with Mrs Mower to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary.

So I came on here asking for advice on Amsterdam hotels.

Several guys came up with great suggestions, but the one that appealed for this occasion was ( I believe) put forward by Penarth Blues- The Hampshire American Hotel.

Well we've just come back after a fantastic weekend that we will never forget and the hotel was just perfect.

So once again this board has proven to be a brilliant source of advice as it has been ever since I asked 'what word should I use to explain about bollox' to my 3 year old son - almost 14 years ago.. as he was upset by the use of the term 'nuts' as squirrels eat them 😂😂

Thanks guys.. 👍 and I will definitely take Hotel tips off Penarth Blues again

Re: Big thanks to Penarth Blue & CCMB posters in general

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Back in the summer I was planning a weekend away with Mrs Mower to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary.

Several guys came up with great suggestions, but the one that appealed for this occasion was ( I believe) put forward by Penarth Blues- The Hampshire American Hotel.

Well we've just come back after a fantastic weekend that we will never forget and the hotel was just perfect.

So once again this board has proven to be a brilliant source of advice as it has been ever since I asked 'what word should I use to explain about bollox' to my 3 year old son - almost 14 years ago.. as he was upset by the use of the term 'nuts' as squirrels eat them 😂😂

Thanks guys.. 👍 and I will definitely take Hotel tips off Penarth Blues again
    Hopefully you werent soaked in lager or had your bike thrown in a canal.

Did you have a boat trip or a bike thrown at you������

So once again this board has proven to be a brilliant source of advice as it has been ever since I asked 'what word should I use to explain about bollox' to my 3 year old son - almost 14 years ago.. as he was upset by the use of the term 'nuts' as squirrels eat them ����

Thanks guys.. �� and I will definitely take Hotel tips off Penarth Blues again
    Subject of a famous court case: http://www.bombedoutpunk.com/history...s-prosecution/

So once again this board has proven to be a brilliant source of advice as it has been ever since I asked 'what word should I use to explain about bollox' to my 3 year old son - almost 14 years ago.. as he was upset by the use of the term 'nuts' as squirrels eat them 

Thanks guys..  and I will definitely take Hotel tips off Penarth Blues again
    Really pleased you and Mrs Mower enjoyed the Hotel

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Hopefully you werent soaked in lager or had your bike thrown in a canal.
    No... hardly saw any England fans, and those we did see were mainly just having a quiet drink and enjoying themselves.

Small minority spoiling it for the rest really.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    👍

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Did it have a Lawn for you and Mrs Mower to enjoy , glad it was a cut above the rest