+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rapist is let off for sexually attacking a woman after agreeing to allow his sister to be raped by his victim's brother in Pakistan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Rapist is let off for sexually attacking a woman after agreeing to allow his sister to be raped by his victim's brother in Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I don't know if it's true or not but that's one hell of a thread title.
    I'm still trying to wrap my head around the title.. Can someone explain the story? I'm not giving the Daily Mail clicks.

Edit: I get it now. Strange justice system they have out there.!

Re: Rapist is let off for sexually attacking a woman after agreeing to allow his sister to be raped by his victim's brother in Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    I'm still trying to wrap my head around the title.. Can someone explain the story? I'm not giving the Daily Mail clicks.

The "justice" was performed in front of the 2nd girls family and 40 members of the village council.

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8274526.html

I don’t think it’s a laughing matter though

Nothing is a shock anymore. Human beings are vile