+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rapist is let off for sexually attacking a woman after agreeing to allow his sister to be raped by his victim's brother in Pakistan

Rapist is let off for sexually attacking a woman after agreeing to allow his sister to be raped by his victim's brother in Pakistan

Re: Rapist is let off for sexually attacking a woman after agreeing to allow his sister to be raped by his victim's brother in Pakistan

Tell me this is a windup?

Re: Rapist is let off for sexually attacking a woman after agreeing to allow his sister to be raped by his victim's brother in Pakistan

That's ****ed up.

The last story as well. Jesus wept.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Tell me this is a windup?
    I don't know if it's true or not but that's one hell of a thread title.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Up there with the best!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I'm still trying to wrap my head around the title.. Can someone explain the story? I'm not giving the Daily Mail clicks.

Edit: I get it now. Strange justice system they have out there.!

I'm sure I've read of similar things in this country a couple of hundred years ago. When women were considered to be property of their husband or father then rape was treated as damaging the property of the male in its severity, rather than considering the impact on the woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    I'm still trying to wrap my head around the title.. Can someone explain the story? I'm not giving the Daily Mail clicks.

The "justice" was performed in front of the 2nd girls family and 40 members of the village council.

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8274526.html

I don’t think it’s a laughing matter though

Nothing is a shock anymore. Human beings are vile

Some weird eye for eye logic. Surely he should be the one to take the punishment

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Some weird eye for eye logic. Surely he should be the one to take the punishment
    That would presumably be an even worse "crime" in that region.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    That would presumably be an even worse "crime" in that region.
    both stoned to death in that region for him being punished by the brother

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    The original victims brother should have bummed the rapist

Feedback

If we consider women as nothing more than chattels then we see its much ado about nothing

this has just popped up on my FB timeline

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.593b1bafe975

shocking stuff

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    this has just popped up on my FB timeline

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.593b1bafe975

shocking stuff
    It's still 1418 in some parts of the world not 2018

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    It's still 1418 in some parts of the world not 2018
    And the Sun revolves around the Earth

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    And the Sun revolves around the Earth
    Earth is flat bro.