+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Upper Ninian open

Upper Ninian open

For Wolves. Block 414 on eticketing on sale. 29k attendance? More if its not snowing!

Re: Upper Ninian open

Popped into the ticket office earlier to return my Derby tickets, I was surprised to see a sizeable queue. Most seemed to be either buying or renewing season tickets. Girl in the office says they’ve been selling really well.

32 quid!!

we knew Vinnie was right all along, that stand will come in the handy at times

Snobs, can't be doing with the corners
    Upper.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    we knew Vinnie was right all along, that stand will come in the handy at times
    It would have been full all the time if it wasnt for his rebrand.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby_The_Bhoy View Post
    It would have been full all the time if it wasnt for his rebrand.
    Bollocks, it would've been difficult to fill a bath nevermind a 33,000 seat stadium with the likes of Trollope and Slade managing the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    Bollocks, it would've been difficult to fill a bath nevermind a 33,000 seat stadium with the likes of Trollope and Slade managing the team.
    Think you've been whooshed

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Think you've been whooshed
    Shit. :getmecoat:

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    Shit. :getmecoat:
    I had about 50 last week don't worry

Just a reminder...we have Burton this Friday. 3 pts at stake, same as Wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Just a reminder...we have Burton this Friday. 3 pts at stake, same as Wolves.
    Bang on. This is the game we need to be getting 30k+ for. A Bank Holiday and cheering the lads on to hopefully another win and extending that winning run to 8 games (would've been 10 if not for the dodgy, cheating Ref at Millwall).

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    Bang on. This is the game we need to be getting 30k+ for. A Bank Holiday and cheering the lads on to hopefully another win and extending that winning run to 8 games (would've been 10 if not for the dodgy, cheating Ref at Millwall).
    Part of wishes we had bigger crowds cos I think the club, the manager and the players deserve it.
    Part of me likes getting out of the car park early etc so I'm quite happy on a personal level.
    Then part of me wonders if one of the reasons we do look so comfortable at the business end of the season at present cos there hasn't been the increased pressure and expectation that come from having bigger crowds.

Whatever the truth is, the players will soon get their big crowds next season if they see out the next 8 games.

Does this mean we've given Wolves a huge away allocation?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Does this mean we've given Wolves a huge away allocation?

Looks like upper Ninian is open but nothing to do with Wolves taking up an extra large allocation. Just a must see match so demand is high. Maybe slighty narrower segregation areas to fit Wolves 3000 in the corner?