+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stormy Daniels becomes today's chip wrapping as the Commander-in-Chief expels 60 Russians

Stormy Daniels becomes today's chip wrapping as the Commander-in-Chief expels 60 Russians

"Today President Donald J. Trump ordered the expulsion of dozens of Russian intelligence officers from the United States and the closure of the Russian consulate in Seattle due to its proximity to one of our submarine bases and Boeing. The United States takes this action in conjunction with our NATO allies and partners around the world in response to Russia’s use of a military-grade chemical weapon on the soil of the United Kingdom, the latest in its ongoing pattern of destabilizing activities around the world. Today’s actions make the United States safer by reducing Russia’s ability to spy on Americans and to conduct covert operations that threaten America’s national security. With these steps, the United States and our allies and partners make clear to Russia that its actions have consequences. The United States stands ready to cooperate to build a better relationship with Russia, but this can only happen with a change in the Russian government’s behavior."

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...ence-officers/

So, Putin is either shaking in his boots or laughing his head off?

Re: Stormy Daniels becomes today's chip wrapping as the Commander-in-Chief expels 60 Russians

Failing to remove Assad and with it blocking the Qatari natural gas pipeline through Syria has severely pissed off the New World Order boys. Vlad unveiled his arsenal of hypersonic missiles and let it be known any more attacks in Syria will be met with destroying the launch sites from whence it originated, be it Yank warships in the Med, Israeli airbases or from anywhere else.

Re: Stormy Daniels becomes today's chip wrapping as the Commander-in-Chief expels 60 Russians

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Failing to remove Assad and with it blocking the Qatari natural gas pipeline through Syria has severely pissed off the New World Order boys. Vlad unveiled his arsenal of hypersonic missiles and let it be known any more attacks in Syria will be met with destroying the launch sites from whence it originated, be it Yank warships in the Med, Israeli airbases or from anywhere else.
    Hurrah for Russia and Assad , our natural soul mates

It's 23 days since the Salisbury incident and the UK has yet to produce any supporting evidence of Russian involvement. According to the convention about attacks of that nature the UK should share the evidence they have with the accused state first. They haven't nor do they claim to have done so. The Best May & Co can manage is to parrot the "highly likely" line which has somehow proved so compelling to other governments that they are set to remove scores of Russian staff as a show of solidarity. It would be amusing if it wasn't all so contrived. At least we know which countries' governments where the globalists hold sway.

UK's not obliged to make evidence publicly available but are signatories to the Chemical Weapons Convention so are obliged to share evidence with Russia. Don't know about Russian radar and detection systems in Syria, but the attack was 100% illegal and so are US bases and military personnel stationed there. It's all high level skulduggery where blind eyes are turned and double standards abound.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    UK's not obliged to make evidence publicly available but are signatories to the Chemical Weapons Convention so are obliged to share evidence with Russia. Don't know about Russian radar and detection systems in Syria, but the attack was 100% illegal and so are US bases and military personnel stationed there. It's all high level skulduggery where blind eyes are turned and double standards abound.
    There are a lot of "blind eyes", as you put it. Someone came up to me the other day in a foul mood. "It's sickening", he said. "They can't get away with it." I thought he was on about the Russians so I said it was a false flag. "Oh, I don't care about that" he said. "It's bloody Rodwell and now Gibson. I hate them." Most people, like my Sunderland acquaintance, don't know and don't care about Syria or any of the things that worry you and the other intelligent posters on here.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    There are a lot of "blind eyes", as you put it. Someone came up to me the other day in a foul mood. "It's sickening", he said. "They can't get away with it." I thought he was on about the Russians so I said it was a false flag. "Oh, I don't care about that" he said. "It's bloody Rodwell and now Gibson. I hate them." Most people, like my Sunderland acquaintance, don't know and don't care about Syria or any of the things that worry you and the other intelligent posters on here.
    I blushed on first reading the intelligent remark. Then I wondered whether it was the initial gambit in a grooming process.

I think you might be interested in viewing this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul3Iyq1i_30 It's just shy of two hours in length.

It features a talk by Eustace Mullins in 2000 (he died in 2003). He's probably the most famous and widely admired truther (aka conspiracy theorist). There's several other videos of his on Youtube but the above is the most startling and wide ranging. In it he states that for 33 years the FBI and other American spooks monitored his every movement, and all because he had the temerity to author a book in the early 1950s. Its title is The Secrets of the Federal Reserve. In that he broke down who created and who owns America's central bank and how they've robbed its citizens since 1913.

In this video he casually explains why JFK was assassinated and claims no less than five separate hit squads were in Dallas that day, how and why enmity between USA - Soviet Union was wholly fake, what the letters zi in Nazi Germany represented and much more besides.