+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ban posters instead of deleting threads.

Ban posters instead of deleting threads.

Ffs.

Re: Ban posters instead of deleting threads.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Ffs.
    agreed - ban these trouble makers with their attention seeking threads

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    agreed - ban these trouble makers with their attention seeking threads
    It is always better to leave it a few days to attempt a reaction, after already attempting on the same evening. Hth.

It is always better to leave it a few days to attempt a reaction, after already attempting on the same evening. Hth.
    reaction collected - time for bed for me! :D

It's quite simple. You want to have a go at people who post on other CCFC forums then go the respective forums to have it out with them.

That's why threads are removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    It's quite simple. You want to have a go at people who post on other CCFC forums then go the respective forums to have it out with them.

Mike

Please just delete the troublemakers from the "other board"

i quite liked them when they were on here but now they're just troublesome detritus.

All of them

It was a question posed to users of this board, I was curious what they thought. Opening post clearly said not to mention the other place or name posters, and it's obvious what idiot derailed the thread. The thread was fine until that point, so what you are saying is quite frankly bollocks. The thread had plenty of civilised replies until one idiot called someone out.

You even removed a sensible bot of dialogue between me and colonel, and guess who the idiot was who contributed in that thread too? He has me on ignore so he shouldn't feel the need to even click on my threads.

The 'you' part of my replay was a collective 'you' not you as an individual.

Threads like this get derailed quite quickly. There must be far more relevant and interesting things to talk about than posts about other boards.

There seems to be quite a few who in a punchy argumentative mood lately.

For several weeks things were going great. Why do grown men want to act like bitches all of a sudden.

Collective..ok apologies.

Point stands mike, the thread was fine until BIS got going. Could have deleted his comments, but hey ho it's not my board so it's irrelevant what I think I suppose.

It's been great on here, funnily enough a point I made in my thread that was derailed by one idiot who had one motive in mind.

I don't understand why folk post well thought out intelligent replies or post, and then add a personal attack line ,like "you've got brain damage " or you "numbskull " which only let's them down , and ruins the thrust of there well constructed debate .

Collective..ok apologies.

Point stands mike, the thread was fine until BIS got going. Could have deleted his comments, but hey ho it's not my board so it's irrelevant what I think I suppose.

It's been great on here, funnily enough a point I made in my thread that was derailed by one idiot who had one motive in mind.

I don’t know why people keep triggering BIS. He’s a Swansea fan who caused the same issues on **** for months pretending to be a Cardiff fan. As I have said before just start criticizing Swansea and he will bite.

Quote Originally Posted by Powis blue View Post
    I don’t know why people keep triggering BIS. He’s a Swansea fan who caused the same issues on **** for months pretending to be a Cardiff fan. As I have said before just start criticizing Swansea and he will bite.
    I see Dembe is claiming the thread was fine (I know this because someone quoted you). The thread was about another forum. Is it only he who is allowed to discuss it? Maybe Dembe should use the ignore user option rather than ask for their ban?

I have BIS on ignore, so I log out to read his posts and then log back in, tell everyone he's on ignore and get all passive aggressive.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I have BIS on ignore, so I log out to read his posts and then log back in, tell everyone he's on ignore and get all passive aggressive.
    That's too much hassle for me. I remain logged in so that the growing list of people I have on ignore remain on ignore. A list that has a new member as of now...

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    That's too much hassle for me. I remain logged in so that the growing list of people I have on ignore remain on ignore. A list that has a new member as of now...
    You have directly quoted me since putting me on ignore, so you obviously do read my/others posts you have on ignore.
    I don't have anyone on ignore, but seeing as you have me on ignore, why not go the full hog and just not click on a thread I create.
    The thread WAS fine, and you came on and named colonel, and it spiralled from there.
    That'll be my last word on it.

Ole ole ole ole,
    You'll never ban,
    A Jack pretending to be a Cardiff fan...

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Ole ole ole ole,
    You'll never ban,
    Most of the thread derailing has stopped, you hardly see any on going spats like I remember when I first came here, place is definitely better.

I just think the odd ban would work better than the constant thread deleting that goes on here, because tbh the thread deletions are what pisses me off. It just brings more attention to the issue and sparks another row off.

Blog Entries

The 'you' part of my replay was a collective 'you' not you as an individual.

Threads like this get derailed quite quickly. There must be far more relevant and interesting things to talk about than posts about other boards.

There seems to be quite a few who in a punchy argumentative mood lately.

For several weeks things were going great. Why do grown men want to act like bitches all of a sudden.
    There is something in the water, Mike.

Ole ole ole ole,
    You'll never ban,
    Eff off Jirga

Quote Originally Posted by Powis blue View Post
    Alldaylong 👍👀

Most of the thread derailing has stopped, you hardly see any on going spats like I remember when I first came here, place is definitely better.

I just think the odd ban would work better than the constant thread deleting that goes on here, because tbh the thread deletions are what pisses me off. It just brings more attention to the issue and sparks another row off.
    Maybe if any bans were very short term, ie a few hours as a cooling off thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Eff off Jirga
    What the hell are you babbling on about?

Maybe if any bans were very short term, ie a few hours as a cooling off thing?
    24 hours maybe. Disrupt their rhythm.

Ole ole ole ole,
    You'll never ban,

Cardiff City are in 2nd place and I begrudgingly admit looking quite likely to be promoted to the Premier League (this time wearing their normal colours).

And this is the state of the fan base during this period.

****in brilliant. I love the Welsh....