+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Interview with Sol Bamba

Interview with Sol Bamba

Re: Interview with Sol Bamba

Sol mentions that they look at Wolves and Villas results...it's Fulham I'm worrying about.

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    Sol mentions that they look at Wolves and Villas results...it's Fulham I'm worrying about.
    Probably just a slip unless hes doing that knowing we are playing those two soon and that has a big bearing on this we can effect them but not Fulham ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Probably just a slip unless hes doing that knowing we are playing those two soon and that has a big bearing on this we can effect them but not Fulham ?
    Hmmmm...maybe.
    For me it's Villa and Fulham...Wolves would be the icing on the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    Hmmmm...maybe.
    For me it's Villa and Fulham...Wolves would be the icing on the cake.
    or hes playing mind games with Fulham by pretending they are not their or a threat , lol

Fuk Villa and Fulham. We are 7 points clear of them with a game in hand. Our biggest rivals now are ourselves. If we mess this up, it won't be down to Villa and fullham. It will be, down to us throwing it away. There is absolutely nothing Villa and fullham can do, if we don't let them

Quote Originally Posted by Silures View Post
    Our biggest rivals now are ourselves. If we mess this up, it won't be down to Villa and fullham. It will be, down to us throwing it away. There is absolutely nothing Villa and fullham can do, if we don't let them
    Can't argue with that, it's a fact. 18 points from 9 games and they can't do a thing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Silures View Post
    Fuk Villa and Fulham. We are 7 points clear of them with a game in hand. Our biggest rivals now are ourselves. If we mess this up, it won't be down to Villa and fullham. It will be, down to us throwing it away. There is absolutely nothing Villa and fullham can do, if we don't let them
    Bang on the money