+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crowd tomorrow?

Crowd tomorrow?

Looks to me that ticket sales are slow. We will be lucky to get 17k, let alone the 25k hoped for.
    Very disappointing.

Re: Crowd tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Looks to me that ticket sales are slow. We will be lucky to get 17k, let alone the 25k hoped for.
    Very disappointing.
    I want to go but have just had a baby so fear for my life asking. So it wont be 17,001 unfortunatly.

Whatever it is, there will be 4000 missing due to the rebrand😜

What on earth has happened to our support ?

It's nothing short of dreadful when the team needs us most

Quote Originally Posted by Welshcake. View Post
    I want to go but have just had a baby so fear for my life asking. So it wont be 17,001 unfortunatly.
    Was going to BUMP this thread but congrats anyway.

If the crowd is only 17lk that's shocking.

Very disappointing.
    Sorry but don't agree. Looking at website, there are only a handful of tickets left (under 100) in the Ninian main five blocks and also the Canton end. Family end also pretty much sold out (under 50 left again) and Grange side of the main grandstand also nearly sold out. Tickets are readily available in the corners and Grandstand Canton side but It is definately going to be over 20000.

I'll be there and not there, like Schrodingers supporter or something.

ST holder ( so thus count ) but not present ( wife just sprung the fact she bought a last minute holiday ).

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Sorry but don't agree. Looking at website, there are only a handful of tickets left (under 100) in the Ninian main five blocks and also the Canton end. Family end also pretty much sold out (under 50 left again) and Grange side of the main grandstand also nearly sold out. Tickets are readily available in the corners and Grandstand Canton side but It is definately going to be over 20000.
    Hope you're right but seems to be a lot of gaps on E ticketing to me.

Hope you're right but seems to be a lot of gaps on E ticketing to me.
    There is under 500 left in the whole of the Ninian, Canton and Family end - not including the four corner blocks. The one side of the grandstand is also nearly sold out. I know that I have got these things wrong in the past but its got to be over 20000 and I am hoping for 21000+.

Let's just moan now that it's going to be 17k, so that when it's 20k it'll seem better and people won't complain

Quote Originally Posted by Welshcake. View Post
    Pah! I went to watch City 4 hours after my youngest daughter was born. It was the last ever game at Ninian Park though. April 25th 2009. Cant believe its 10 years next yeart since we left NP.

I am down in Cornwall tomorrow, so afraid we will be 2 / 3 light

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    There is under 500 left in the whole of the Ninian, Canton and Family end - not including the four corner blocks. The one side of the grandstand is also nearly sold out. I know that I have got these things wrong in the past but its got to be over 20000 and I am hoping for 21000+.
    No chance mate. I just went on eticketing and there are more than 500 available in one block, let alone one stand!

Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Pah! I went to watch City 4 hours after my youngest daughter was born. It was the last ever game at Ninian Park though. April 25th 2009. Cant believe its 10 years next yeart since we left NP.
    Bit of a non event that game was if I recall? Was it Ipswich? You should have stayed with the bambino

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    Spedger
    22 tomorrow
    32 v wolves
    Strange fans

I think tomorrow will be the last chance to get out of the ground in good time.. I think the crowd will be lowish, but get three points and we won't have another sub 20,000 crowd for a league game for at least another season.

Has anyone factored in the 68 fans from Burton?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Whatever it is, there will be 4000 missing due to the rebrand😜
    There'll be 4,000 missing for various reasons, Vincent Tan being one for some of those 4,000.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Let's just moan now that it's going to be 17k, so that when it's 20k it'll seem better and people won't complain
    If it's lower than 23000 it is poor.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    22 tomorrow
    32 v wolves
    Strange fans
    We have always been the same.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    No chance mate. I just went on eticketing and there are more than 500 available in one block, let alone one stand!
    There are no more than 300 available in the five main blocks of Ninian, most of which are in 116/117. In both Canton and Family ends there are a handful (under 100). I did say in my post above that there were quite a few in the four corner blocks between Ninian/Canton and Canton/Grandstand but one end of the Grandstand is pretty much sold out. Suggest you have another look. Over 20000 for me sold. Put a figure on it yourself if you are that confident that I am wrong.