+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Today’s highlights

Today’s highlights

Re: Today’s highlights

I honestly thought the completely incompetent officals were going to derail us today.

We really do need to be much better than the opposition to be safe with these goons in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    I honestly thought the completely incompetent officals were going to derail us today.

We really do need to be much better than the opposition to be safe with these goons in charge

They were bloody awful. Anyone see why Morrison’s goal was disallowed?

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    They were bloody awful. Anyone see why Morrison’s goal was disallowed?
    It was a late call from the ref at best, as were most of their decisions. Can only think he felt Bywater was impeded as a group jumped together for the cross. There's no way he could've seen what happened, and based on the rest of his appalling performance, I doubt he had a sudden moment of inspiration with this one either.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    It was a late call from the ref at best, as were most of their decisions. Can only think he felt Bywater was impeded as a group jumped together for the cross. There's no way he could've seen what happened, and based on the rest of his appalling performance, I doubt he had a sudden moment of inspiration with this one either.
    2018-03-30 16.19.21.jpg

The ref's not even in the shot.

x-ray eyes , he saw everything. or just guessed.