+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Putting aside your political views

Putting aside your political views

Is Theresa Mary May Brexit strategy and direction right , and do you think she has toughed this awkward one out fairly well ?

Re: Putting aside your political views

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Is Theresa Mary May Brexit strategy and direction right , and do you think she has toughed this awkward one out fairly well ?
    I'm not sure. What is her strategy again?

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    It seems strategy from both sides of the house of commons has been kept deliberately vague, in public at least. Probably best given that there is a negotiation in place - why would you reveal your strategy / goals etc - only a fool would do that .

Business pressure will be enough on both sides to come to an arrangement, where can claim victories.

I would advise anyone to listen to Radio4 from this morning that detailed all of Britains big decisions on Europe - from the Normans, to WW2, to the formation of the EEC, the French reticence to let us in, to our determination to not make it work, to Brexit.

A very very interesting insight in Britain and Europe https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09x4npz
    Agreed - those Europeans who keep agreeing and the publishing their negotiating guidelines are being made to look right idiots.

She has a strategy?

She's a useless Tory puppet

Totally out of her depth

Brexit is going to be our ruination , thank god I am the age I am

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Brexit is going to be our ruination , thank god I am the age I am
    How if the EU collapses when we are outside of it? Will you rethink your viewpoint?

All I would add in having some experience in negotiations is it ain't easy and you can't give that card away early or easy, and at times you are dying to do so,to cheer your side up .

I noticed in these negoations, it all appeared to move on a bit once the divorce bill was settled ,not the hard border debate , or free movement and trarrifs , but the big cash numbers , call me cynical, but I feel the greed came first, I for one would not want to face this one up , or manage its outputs .

There's one certainty, you're fecked.