+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Super Junior

Super Junior

Best attacking player I can remember us having. He's outstanding every game.

Re: Super Junior

Absolute quality. That touch and cross for the first goal was absolutely stunning.

He has got to be one of the best players in the Championship

Definitely our POY, Premiership step up will be no problem to Junior.

Sorry mate I didn't see this thread. He's brilliant and like I said that Jota must be some player if he's keeping him out of the team of the year.

Magnificent. He's been the difference so many times & is the game changer.

Brilliant and consistent. We've not had many like that.

......and still only 27!

In his final season with Blackburn he was the top dribbler in the Premier League

https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/25...ague-2011-2012

Showed flashes of it last season, but never consistently. Has been on a different level this season though.

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    In his final season with Blackburn he was the top dribbler in the Premier League

https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/25...ague-2011-2012
    Fair play, he's beat some big names there- although 2.6 completed dribbles per 90 wouldn't have got him near the top of that stat in practically any other season.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Showed flashes of it last season, but never consistently. Has been on a different level this season though.
    He didn't have a pre season last year, probably only at 90% fitness.

Thought he would be better this season, but wow, he has been absolutely awesome

So good and so consistent.

It's a 3-wayer for POY in my opinion but I think Junior is just ahead by a whisker from Sol then another whisker Mozza.

Etheridge must count himself unlucky to be out of the top three but still plenty of games for it all to change.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Sorry mate I didn't see this thread. He's brilliant and like I said that Jota must be some player if he's keeping him out of the team of the year.
    Let the Wolves team win the lot. Going under the radar and everyone thinking we will fall away has been a major weapon this season. There’s now 8 games left, 7 for our rivals, and people are finally realising that they are running out of time and points to claw us back.

Maybe down to the Gary Madine signing but KZ is looking unplayable again.