+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ticketmaster selling all CCFC tickets and season tickets

Ticketmaster selling all CCFC tickets and season tickets

From Vince on Facebook

“For those wanting to renew their season ticket the football club has employed Ticket master to bust the queues. Although 7p a minute plus network charge is slightly more, you will be on the phone less time, and booking fees remain the same. They are also doing match tickets and away tickets. their phone lines are open now until 6pm today, and over bank holiday weekend Sunday and Monday 8am to 6pm. Weekends 8am to 6pm, from this Tuesday Friday 8am to 8pm. 0844 4539058.

remember deadline day early bird cut off 8th April, fast approaching for season tickets, and your seat reservations”.

Nothing on official site but I’m sure it’s official coming from Vince

Re: Ticketmaster selling all CCFC tickets and season tickets

Can you renew online?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    Can you renew online?
    I have renewed on eticketing for the last few years. Haven't done this year's yet but I am planning to do it online. I really don't undertstand why people feel the need to queue at the ticket office or one the phone when they can do it online

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    Can you renew online?
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    I have renewed on eticketing for the last few years. Haven't done this year's yet but I am planning to do it online. I really don't undertstand why people feel the need to queue at the ticket office or one the phone when they can do it online

You can renew online, but you can only use your citycash if you use the ticket office, in person or phone. Going early for the Burton game was well worth the £21 saving for us.

Maybe some people like protecting other peoples jobs.

We couldn’t renew on line because eticketing didn’t have my 8 year old nephews ticket on there. I was speaking to some others who were queing and they said the same, they couldn’t get the heir child’s ticket.

Anyone have any idea how I reset my online account so that our 3 season tickets all show on one account?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Maybe some people like protecting other peoples jobs.
    Or their password doesn't work and when they ask for a reset they don't get a response .

I've been in limbo for months, maybe years 😂

Ticketline is working, but note it's a £1 per ticket fee and a £1 per transaction admin fee. Also something like 7p a minute and call will take a few minutes

If you can do it at the ground the service is always great and it saves you a few £.