+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sloppy at times, but Cardiff City eventually come through potential banana skin with flying colours.

Sloppy at times, but Cardiff City eventually come through potential banana skin with flying colours.

Re: Sloppy at times, but Cardiff City eventually come through potential banana skin with flying colours.

I can't stress how important winning yesterday's game was, as we go into our trio of fixtures from hell. I viewed it as a warm-up, and as you say we passed the test with flying colours. What comes next is going to be truly fascinating, as I don't have a clue how any of these games are going to turn out. Hopefully we can go into the Villa game with at least 4 points from the next two games?

Re: Sloppy at times, but Cardiff City eventually come through potential banana skin with flying colours.

👍

Bumped especially for Spooky Tree

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Bumped especially for Spooky Tree
    There it is, thanks!

Paul, I agree with your thoughts on player of the season. Until yesterday my choice was Morrison, but I realised that Junior is the difference, he's the game changer, the man who worries the opposition, the one player above the rest responsible for our position.

Here's a stat. for you, all 10 of our starting outfield players have scored a goal for us this season, along with another 7. When was the last time 17 players scored for us in a season?

Yep, I've gone through the team and discounted themail one by one, apart from Morrison, Bamba and Junior.
    The first two because of their influence on the team, apart from their excellent defensive displays, but at the end of the day it's goals win matches and Junior has been involved in so many. Apart from that he has been remarkably consistent and, touch wood injury free.
    Junior has been a remarkable free signing, a player good enough IMO to get into most Premier league teams.
    So it's Junior for me as player of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Yep, I've gone through the team and discounted themail one by one, apart from Morrison, Bamba and Junior.
    The first two because of their influence on the team, apart from their excellent defensive displays, but at the end of the day it's goals win matches and Junior has been involved in so many. Apart from that he has been remarkably consistent and, touch wood injury free.
    Junior has been a remarkable free signing, a player good enough IMO to get into most Premier league teams.
    So it's Junior for me as player of the season.
    Totally agree.

All 3 , plus Ralls have been excellent and consistent.

Hoillet though has just been at the centre of everything good we do in the opposition half.
    Apart from one poor touch last Friday I can hardly remember him putting a foot wrong,

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Totally agree.

All 3 , plus Ralls have been excellent and consistent.

Hoillet though has just been at the centre of everything good we do in the opposition half.
    Apart from one poor touch last Friday I can hardly remember him putting a foot wrong,
    Hoilett is far too good for this division. With regards to that touch, I couldn't believe my eyes as his touch is unreal. What a pass by Grujic that was though!