+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season ticket Question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Season ticket Question

Quote Originally Posted by Wokingbluebird View Post
    Just in the process of renewing my season ticket and doing my sons the same time. He is 22 in September so does he still qualify for 16 to 21 bracket as it is not clear on terms and conditions. I do have back up as still has a year left in Uni and qualifies for student but need a letter of confirmation for that.
    I have e mailed ticket office but not had a reply yet.
    By the way think we have a massive two games this week think we will get 4 points but bloody hell my nerves are starting to jangle !
    I'm pretty sure when I was getting kids tickets for my lads they in the past they based the season ticket on their age at the start of the season. So you get concession for the whole season that their age changes.

I would just buy the concession ticket and not even mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I'm pretty sure when I was getting kids tickets for my lads they in the past they based the season ticket on their age at the start of the season. So you get concession for the whole season that their age changes.

I would just buy the concession ticket and not even mention it.
    It's age at the start of the season (maybe 1st sept) my lad is 22 in October, still counts as 16-21

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    It's age at the start of the season (maybe 1st sept) my lad is 22 in October, still counts as 16-21
    Great thanks