+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season ticket Question

Season ticket Question

Just in the process of renewing my season ticket and doing my sons the same time. He is 22 in September so does he still qualify for 16 to 21 bracket as it is not clear on terms and conditions. I do have back up as still has a year left in Uni and qualifies for student but need a letter of confirmation for that.
    I have e mailed ticket office but not had a reply yet.
    By the way think we have a massive two games this week think we will get 4 points but bloody hell my nerves are starting to jangle !

Re: Season ticket Question

Is a student card enough proof for a student?

Think they have to be 21 until the very last game

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    Is a student card enough proof for a student?
    No apparently not says it needs letter of confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    I think that’s the case too but not clear

Quote Originally Posted by Wokingbluebird View Post
    No apparently not says it needs letter of confirmation
    Cheers, shame that as got a student card as studying for exams in work but not in uni.

On a seperate note, I want to move my seat this year to sit by my mate in the canton. But there's barely any seats left at the moment due to renewals etc. I'd imagine it'll open up and a few spaces will be available come April 8th, but I don't want to pay an extra £30 by waiting until then to renew. Any ideas if the ticket office will let you switch seat post April 8th deadline free of charge?

Cheers, shame that as got a student card as studying for exams in work but not in uni.

On a seperate note, I want to move my seat this year to sit by my mate in the canton. But there's barely any seats left at the moment due to renewals etc. I'd imagine it'll open up and a few spaces will be available come April 8th, but I don't want to pay an extra £30 by waiting until then to renew. Any ideas if the ticket office will let you switch seat post April 8th deadline free of charge?
    Not sure on that one it's a good shout though worth dropping them an e mail
    tickets@cardiffcityfc.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Not sure that's correct as my son is now 22 but I paid the 16-21 year old rate when renewing his season ticket last summer.

He has now gone up to the adult rate for 2018/19

I’m sure a few seasons back I moved my season ticket after the deadline had passed. I’m going to have a look around where I am come April 8th and see if there better available.

Just in the process of renewing my season ticket and doing my sons the same time. He is 22 in September so does he still qualify for 16 to 21 bracket as it is not clear on terms and conditions. I do have back up as still has a year left in Uni and qualifies for student but need a letter of confirmation for that.
    By the way think we have a massive two games this week think we will get 4 points but bloody hell my nerves are starting to jangle !
    I renewed my season ticket this season and even though I am 60 on the 15th of this August, I cannot get the concession until next season! I suppose rules are rules however, if you do not ask you do not get, good luck!

Family member of mine was unable to take advantage of the 60 year old discount because they were not 60 at the start of the season, so if you reverse that, he should be ok.

I'm pretty sure when I was getting kids tickets for my lads they in the past they based the season ticket on their age at the start of the season. So you get concession for the whole season that their age changes.

I would just buy the concession ticket and not even mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I'm pretty sure when I was getting kids tickets for my lads they in the past they based the season ticket on their age at the start of the season. So you get concession for the whole season that their age changes.

High ranking ccfc supporter and computer whizz kid promotes fraud , read your smashing super soaraway sun for the latest

It's age at the start of the season (maybe 1st sept) my lad is 22 in October, still counts as 16-21

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    It's age at the start of the season (maybe 1st sept) my lad is 22 in October, still counts as 16-21
    Same for my lad and his mates.
    All 15 before start of last season, so £49.

Lot more this year as all 16 now

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Great thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Same for my lad and his mates.
    All 15 before start of last season, so £49.

Lot more this year as all 16 now
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    High ranking ccfc supporter and computer whizz kid promotes fraud , read your smashing super soaraway sun for the latest
    😂😂

I asked one of the girls in the ticket office this very question just a few weeks ago and she said that there is no charge for doing this.

Absolutely this ^^^