+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A Day To Waste In Luxembourg - Anyone Help ?

A Day To Waste In Luxembourg - Anyone Help ?

Anyone had this pleasure? I've a full Saturday with my flight not returning until late evening. Looking for sensible ideas on how to fill the day, mindful that I would have had the previous afternoon there as well.

Anyone been in a similar predicament ?

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Re: A Day To Waste In Luxembourg - Anyone Help ?

Not many options imo

Went for a walk around some of the museums there’s an interesting one about the war if you’re interested in that kind of thing and sat outside in the evening sampling the local beverage

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    Not many options imo

Went for a walk around some of the museums there’s an interesting one about the war if you’re interested in that kind of thing and sat outside in the evening sampling the local beverage
    I am very interested in military history, and had considered those options along with the US and German cemeteries. I've already paid £200 for my flights and hotel and 84 euros for the Friday's N Gallagher tix. I'm thinking that its going to cost me a lot more in the shape of hotel night before travel, food, drink and travel for two in Luxembourg, so now seriously thinking of not bothering going. The bonus being I'll see the forest game. My concert tickets are non refundable and they are still on sale, but.....hey, ho.

This might be of interest and will use up an hour so https://www.visitluxembourg.com/en/p...tes-luxembourg

International

Ask someone in the european commission, they waste every fecking day, and our money!!