+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: In the end that feels like a win!

In the end that feels like a win!

We was awful tonight but somehow managed to pick up a point a good sign for a team chasing promotion hopefully weeds can do us a favour tomorrow now

Re: In the end that feels like a win!

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    We was awful tonight but somehow managed to pick up a point a good sign for a team chasing promotion hopefully weeds can do us a favour tomorrow now
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Based on what I've seen of Leeds this season, the chances of that happening are practically zero, they are the biggest wuss' in this season's Championship. Hard as I'll find it to ever support Leeds in a game, I'd love them to prove me wrong tonight, but, off the top of my head, I cannot think of a single away performance by them this season where you could say they had been tough, resilient and good enough to give a team at the top end of the table a real challenge - they tend to just roll over and die.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Based on what I've seen of Leeds this season, the chances of that happening are practically zero, they are the biggest wuss' in this season's Championship. Hard as I'll find it to ever support Leeds in a game, I'd love them to prove me wrong tonight, but, off the top of my head, I cannot think of a single away performance by them this season where you could say they had been tough, resilient and good enough to give a team at the top end of the table a real challenge - they tend to just roll over and die.
    Derby maybe

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Derby maybe
    Just been through Leeds' fixture list and their 3-0 win at Bristol City stands out - their draw at Derby would be their next best away result for me.