+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fulham are NOT

Re: Fulham are NOT

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    We have 3 of the top 5 to play all away so yes i say again they have easier fixtures!!
    Do keep up. In a football fixture list the home teams name is the first one. It sometimes as a (H) as well as an added clue

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    No, but this was a thread about Fulham which is why I for one have restricted my replies to the merits of their side only. And I retain my viewpoint that if they hadn't suffered a playoff hangover they would've been champions. Wolves and ourselves have maximised their poor start to the maximum thus far.
    This is a classic if my auntie had bollocks she’d be my uncle moment

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    We are averaging over two points a game which is automatic promotion form over the whole season and has absolutely nothing to do with what Fulham are doing. You are making excuses for Fulhams poor form in the early part of the season but basically they were just not good enough for that period of time. The season lasts 46 games, not 23. They have been playing catch up due to their own inadequacies and will most likely fall short - their fault and no one elses. I could say that City would already be up, if we had won the four games we lost in December but what would be the point of that - we lost, end of.
    I am not making excuses on their behalf, but in my opinion if their play off hangover would've been as bad as Reading's we'd almost be there by now! Regardless of my opinion of Fulham, if the thread title had been do you think we'll finish above Fulham my answer would have been yes. However, imo it is likely to be extremely close. Obviously expressing an admiration for how they play and the quality of some of their players as reflected in the EFL team on the season in another thread on this board has provoked a reaction from some. Chill out.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    The old adage 'it's in our own hands' doesn't really apply in this scenario, I don't think. Firstly, I think that Fulham look as if they can win a bigger points ratio per game than us - they have marginally 'easier' fixtures, and are, undoubtedly the form team. So it's whether a few of those others can beat Fulham in the next few weeks. 8 games to go is quite a bit, and I do expect this to go right down to the final couple of games.
    It could well be Warnock's experience versus Fulham's fear of another play off, that swings it for us. The only scenario where we clinch it sooner would be us winning the next two, leaving Fulham to do the maths and accepting 'defeat' !
    There are 7 games to go. But an 8 point lead is 'quite a bit'.

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    No, but this was a thread about Fulham which is why I for one have restricted my replies to the merits of their side only. And I retain my viewpoint that if they hadn't suffered a playoff hangover they would've been champions. Wolves and ourselves have maximised their poor start to the maximum thus far.
    I think their poor form at the start of the season was as much to do with being without Tom Cairney for about 2 months as anything else.

At their best I think they are the best team in the division, but I still think we are going to do enough to deny them.

And unfortunately for them if they don't go up they could lose a number of players in the summer

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Wouldn't you ****ing love that.
    Oh wouldn’t he just. Russell Slade loving tw@t

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Oh wouldn’t he just. Russell Slade loving tw@t
    I don't get some of our "fans"

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I don't get some of our "fans"
    Nor me but then again some are beyond help

1-0 Fulham

Silky finish from the beautiful ones.

Leeds are having a good go. Fair play to them.

****ing hate Fulham the shitty Nancy club

Leeds miss one and one with keeper and Fulham go straight up the other end and score. Shame, Leeds the better team 2nd half.

Fecking typical weeds one on one and fecking misses Fulham straight up the other end and score

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    ****ing hate Fulham the shitty Nancy club
    Happy clapping, Michael Jackson loving tw@ts

BALLS!

Cant wait for the Fulham fans to be back out in force on this thread later on.

Wolves losing at Home. On the ropes before Friday hopefully

Send the **** off

FFS

Grot by name...

Laughable finishing by Leeds. Knobs.

Fulham are not averse to a hoof and a dirty foul I see. Funny that.

I thought Leeds were worth a draw. Oh well.

Ah well no need to panic. This wasn’t a game I’d expect Fulham to drop points. Tricky away game for them Saturday.

Wolves drop unexpected points tonight so let’s get at em on Friday.

BLOOOOOBIRDS!!!